No announcement yet.

Supersprint Exhaust Systems - Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speak to JP they may have a supply of cats. The cat won't have a life time warranty but the system will and it will be tailored to your car.

Comment

Been looking into this myself this morning. Getting a price for a custom S/steel downpipe and cat, to go onto the Milltek cat back system, and hopefully without all the 1 into 2 and back again stuff (If i remember right - been a while since I was able to fit my gut under the car to take a good look.)

Also going to check out a spray place that comes highly recommended and supposed to be cheap! If they take cash *cough* gonna see if I can get bonnet done -it's annoying driving along and seeing another flake of red paint peel up, thus limiting the speed to 80 or less. (Otherwise I'd be blinded by paint flying up onto the windscreen.)

PJ
      'The Bacofoil Express'...

No more.

Leon TDI 150 run in now.

Very slow.

Needs a chip.

Comment

I know a couple of places in Cheshire who are cash friendly.

cost more in petrol by the time you've come over than paying the VAT!

Comment

Just for info.

When making and enquire about their downpipe I asked them where was the wastegate exit. Because off the angle of the picture it could not be seen and know they have change the picture on the online catalogue.

That's a company that listens to people comments/suggestions. I am impressed

Cheers,
          Rafael
          Attached Files
          94' RS2 Coupe TT (Twin Torsen )

Comment

Working...
          X