Wagner manifold a like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagner manifold a like?

Has anyone had any experience with that manifold? Since im on a hunt on 2 manifolds and price on originals are quite high im looking for other options. Talked to wagner and there is no possible way that the price would go lower.

https://www.turbo-parts.de/intake-ma...unten::86.html
    1990 2.2 20VT Audi Coupe Quattro
    *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R
    1990 Audi 200 20v Avant 2.2 20VT *7 Seater *Full electric gizmos

Very well used on multiple occasions and it reduces the length of intake hose by a lot. However it's alloy is thin and there is a significant heat transfer of the head to the inlet temperature sensor. If you use a phenolic spacer it makes a huge difference

Comment

So you have used that exact replica manifold?
      *Hx35/k26, MaxxECU, Wagner EM/IC *RS2 Recaro *4pot-Brembo *3" turboback *Treser *Koni/H&R

Comment

sorry, misunderstood. I have an original Wagner manifold. not a replica one. I wouldn't pay 800euro for a replica one though

Comment

I had similar one if not same I got told it was a uniflex? I ended up selling it. Only because I’m going custom made one instead but it had been modified to clear power steering pump and iat sensor angle was also changed and I think the injector holes was modified can’t remember if anything else was also changed now as it’s been few years. I would buy genuine Wagner instead less hassle

Comment

Basicaly like old ancient first wagner edition was.

Comment

I’m not 100% sure what old Wagner looked like just what I got told by seller and few photos of car with it fitted on which showed the modications to inlet I said above.

Comment

This was my solution,wagner intakes are so expensive and mayby some issues with equal flow.
                this was plug and play,10mm shorter belt for power steering pump.
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Can you give us more details please? Where we can get one of this?

Comment

What details do you need?
                    Stock 3b intake flange and runners,other parts are home made.
                    Really easy make and quite cheap,my friend is good tig welder so it looks good also without wht wrinkle.

Comment

The one you posted Boostis, really looks good! Dual-chamber or single?
                      Last edited by Kiku; 30 October 2017, 20:34.

Comment

Thanks kiku.Dual chamber.
                        It's possible make few intakes,right now out of 3b intake manifolds.

Comment

What power band are you on and what belt did you used for power steering /this is on a aby ? How much could be the price for one if you gonna start make some.

Comment

For now power is only 456hp.
                            but desing is similar than my old S4 what gave 775hp.

Belt is 13/990.engine is 3b.

PM for more info.

Comment

Working...
                            X