No announcement yet.

Help!! fitting silicone hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks error404 for the offer. Roose should be able to do me a hose that will fit, they can do the same pipe with 62, 70,76 inlet. fingers crossed. Trust me to end up with a dodgy turbo

Comment

They made a bespoke one for me at pretty much the same price as the standard item. I have a kkk26/27 with a wider compressor inlet. The only problem was that they used the original tooling and added a wider section at the compressor end. This meant that there was a restriction just before the turbo entry which wasn't very good for flow into the turbo.
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I can only hope i dont get something similar. Can anybody tell me which comp housing i have, the no's on it are 5326-101-5160

Cheers

Comment

That should be the RS2 comp housing. In original form it should have a groove half way along the inlet stub. So it appears to have already been sleeved possibily to accept a larger compressor wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by twoqu View Post
            That should be the RS2 comp housing. In original form it should have a groove half way along the inlet stub. So it appears to have already been sleeved possibily to accept a larger compressor wheel.

Comment

Working...
            X