This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wagner Cast Exhaust Manifold

Hi, Wagner tuning will produce and start selling in the Next month a new cast manifold for the 5 cylinder. Here is a Quick prototype moel send to 034 for Flow testing.

In comparison the RS2 one:

Go Holset or Go RS4

Billman this seems very interesting!the larger numbers indicate bigger air volume i suppose,right?
    What will be the cost of a manifold like this and what its potential?

Comment

Higher Exhaust gas flow (lower exhaust gas speed). it will be a little bit laggier but apparently for higher HP.
      Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Heres a link. Certaintly looks interesting! Presumably you will still be able to use std downpipes/pipes etc! OK bit more expensive than the Chinese version but usefully cheaper than the original. NCTS:
        http://www.wagner-tuning.de/content/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Billman View Post
          Here is a Quick prototype moel send to 034 for Flow testing.
          What is the relationship with 034? If Wagner sell the 034 products (for about the same pricing as in the USA) it would be very interesting for Audi owners on the European mainland...

Comment

Carsten mentioned this recently

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19592
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1975DCS View Post
              What is the relationship with 034? If Wagner sell the 034 products (for about the same pricing as in the USA) it would be very interesting for Audi owners on the European mainland...
              I think Corey is the only european distributor for 034, i could be wrong though.

I think it's likely the manifold probally went to Javad to test for motorgeeks

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
                I think it's likely the manifold probally went to Javad to test for motorgeeks
                Due for imminent release very soon. I can't wait.
                Corey
                01636 822288

Comment

I think Corey is the only european distributor for 034, i could be wrong though.
                  You can still buy from 034 direct, so who needs a distributor?
                  SS

Comment

Originally posted by 4WheelDrifter View Post
                    You can still buy from 034 direct, so who needs a distributor?
                    Product knowledge and support in the same country?
                    Availability of products to have a look at before purchase?
                    Cheaper price?

You tell me if they are a benefit?

The 034 dealership is just one of our strings to our bow.
                    Corey
                    01636 822288

Comment

I thought so to. But now I have looked at their distributorlist and that is actually quit a list... Including MRC and some Norwegian tuner (not VS or KRB). But I would not be surprised to see some secret deliveries between not listed tuners and vice versa...

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
                        Product knowledge and support in the same country?
                        Availability of products to have a look at before purchase?
                        Cheaper price?

You tell me if they are a benefit?

The 034 dealership is just one of our strings to our bow.
                        I do agree with you... Trouble is if you're in Holland it is much easier and more importend cheaper to go to Germany. Going to the UK is pretty much about the same hassle as getting it from the USA...

The only downside getting it from the USA is probably some import VAT you are probably suffering from too. Getting things within Europe is easy with the exception of Swiss that is...

Comment

Don't forget MRC Tuning
                          sigpic

Comment

Assuming that this is stock replacement or there abouts (looks to be), this could be very interesting. Any 'guesstimates' as per power? ie would it remove the restriction of the RS2 EM when running a GT3071R.
                            AUDI - saving Dad's from minivans since 1994

Comment

I think you'll find the restriction in the RS2 EM is the flange.
                              Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
                              England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Working...
                              X