This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there we go...
    we just changed the Design on the Tooling a little bit, now we can machine also a T3 Flange on the Manifold. Actually, i think it takes at least 2 more Month to get the first batch running...

Comment

2 months wait it is then! basically it this EM ( price permitting ) or change the hotside of the turbo to K26

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
        2 months wait it is then! basically it this EM ( price permitting ) or change the hotside of the turbo to K26
        Jamo, what turbo are you using ? GT3071R
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jon441cc View Post
          Jamo, what turbo are you using ? GT3071R
          3076 aka GT30

Comment

Is any one on here planning on buying one of these RS2 EMs when they become available?
            91 S2 coupé - RIP
            98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
              Is any one on here planning on buying one of these RS2 EMs when they become available?
              Depending on price and flange type, I am considering one. It would also be nice if a support bracket was made available.
              Kenneth
              1990 Coupe quattro
              1991 200q20v x 2
              1985 4ksq 20vt project
              1986 Coupe GT 10vt project
              2006 Honda Ridgeline
              1998 Honda VFR800FI

Comment

Ya I plan to get an RS2 wagner manifold also when it becomes available
                Cheers mis amigos,
                _Anton

Comment

I'm buying the Sports Quattro replica with T3 flange, just hope the price is good *fingers crossed*

If not have to got tubular which I don't really want.

Comment

Originally posted by Lupo911 View Post
                    there we go...
                    we just changed the Design on the Tooling a little bit, now we can machine also a T3 Flange on the Manifold. Actually, i think it takes at least 2 more Month to get the first batch running...
                    Hows the manifold progressing on we looking at a september / november release date?

Comment

Any updates on the release date?

I have been following this thread for some time. Does anyone (Lupo911?) have any update on the release date for this new exhaust manifold?
                      RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                      94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

Javad has said it's still in development over on motorgeeks.com with no timescale.

As long as it comes out I'll be happy.

Over on the wagner tuning website the RS2 manny has been released.

Comment

which would be the better one to go for in your opinion this one? depends on the price of the pair and what the results are but I will be looking into something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
                            which would be the better one to go for in your opinion this one? depends on the price of the pair and what the results are but I will be looking into something like this.
                            Depends on turbo and future expansion. RS2 replica will be perfect for a 3071 to 30R and it allows stock downpipe position with a K26 flange.

SQ replica allows up a larger bhp limit will have slightly more lag but with will be future proof but remember it will only be available on a T3 flange so it would only be useful with Garrett turbo's with a T3 flange.

Comment

Sounds cool so think i'll probably look at the rs2 rep one. Been trying to find the link to the site with it for sale, any chance you have it to hand? Thanks for the info

Comment

http://www.wagner-tuning.de/ it's down at the moment was up this morning though.

Comment

Working...
                                X