X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madpugger View Post
    How do I get one? The site is down still
    PM Mr Wagner AKA Lupo911 or 034 are selling them as well from america. Whichever is closer

http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18984

Love the way 034 claim the manifold as their own with no help
    Last edited by Jamo; 10 December 2007, 22:01.

Comment

• Nice jab in there Jamo. Way to set them straight!

Comment

• nice manifold in all,tempted to get One as it is a direct fit over the OEM RS2 manifold.However i would like to know where orhow the rumor started that the RS2 manifold is incapable to produce more than 450hp crank due to flow restriction.Almost eveRyone i know here in Greece that has upgraded their rs2 engine,managed to achieve 500+hp crank,with the oem manifold and EGTs in acceptable levels.What is true?who is this EM intended for?For what hp possibilities?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamo View Post
          PM Mr Wagner AKA Lupo911 or 034 are selling them as well from america. Whichever is closer

When is the Quattronỉcs one coming?
          SS

Comment

• Originally posted by PapVas View Post
            nice manifold in all,tempted to get One as it is a direct fit over the OEM RS2 manifold.However i would like to know where orhow the rumor started that the RS2 manifold is incapable to produce more than 450hp crank due to flow restriction.Almost eveRyone i know here in Greece that has upgraded their rs2 engine,managed to achieve 500+hp crank,with the oem manifold and EGTs in acceptable levels.What is true?who is this EM intended for?For what hp possibilities?
            That is what Javad, Ultimot, Minhea and some other tuners claim if I remember correctly. But please convince me with data and facts that somebody really did 500 HP and still has no cracks in the RS2 EM. Because that is the reason why I did not upgrade to the old RS2 one.

Comment

• well i cannot convince you with paper sheets,but i can say with great certainty that there are 2 RS2 engines here that i know of that one made 550hp with a manual boost controler and 2 extra injectors back in 1997(originaly the car had a digitec remap but it wasnt enough for the owner) that did well over 550hp with stock internals!!! some hybrid KKK turbo(probably in the K29 region),the car also won some drag races.The owner then sold it to someone else who wanted to have a complete rebuild of the engine,but whatever he did,could not 'brake' the engine(he hammered it really good though).Now we dont know who owns it.

Another guy had a custom ECU and turbo(dont know which) and also did 530hp with stock internals.Some Garrett hybrid.After that he bought the wagner EM tubular and GT35 and made around 650,then cracked the chassi cause it was a poor made conversion.

Another person had 354wheel power on a mustung dyno with a turbonetics hybrid custom made and order from USA and JE pistons.(rods replaced as well).Now this is not over 500hp,i know.

I know that the 350wheel power area is the 420 around crank mark,but what if a bigger turbo is used,intercooler etc the whole deal...

it is not that im saying these tuners are wrong,all im saying is that i have seen more from at least one remap guy here in greece which seems to be the best(everyone goes to him) and i havent heard of a cracked 5cyl in Greece yet.And these cars were converted at least 7-10 years ago.Now they are obsolete.

If all rs2 EM reached the limit of 450hp at any dyno,or remap which would be safe for the engine parts and the EM then i wouldnt be having any doubts.

Comment

• I think you missing the point, it's not you can't hit that bhp limit, the back pressure and egt in the engine are not good and the car will not last long.

Comment

• fair enough.I do agree that the egt can be higher(again modulated with a good remap) and then the engine will not last long,still those cars i mentioned never reported any engine failure running at those levels.

anyway,sorry for the highjack!!

Comment

• Thing is with the Original EM you can get i.e. 900 degrees EGT when you are producing gases from 450 bhp and with a tubular you get that same EGT at gasses from 600 bhp.

It is a simple explanation but i think it helps...
                    Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

• I've been waiting for these too!!! Can't wait to get my mitts on one.
                      '93 S4 Avant now back on the road complete with new shiny go faster bits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamo View Post

Err Jamo, not completely true...maybe missing from the release announcement, but...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:30 pm
                        Post subject: 034/WAGNER RS2 AND SPORT QUATTRO CAST REPLICA MANIFOLDS Reply with quote

I wanted to announce an exciting new product we've been working on for some time in conjunction with Wagner Tuning. ....

http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/view...=14658&start=0
                        Peter S

1990 ErsatzS2 - track toy
                        1991 Coupe Quattro
                        1991 Coupe Quattro
                        1995 S6 Sedan
                        1995 S6 Wagon

Comment

• Does somebody know if the new Wagner Cast EM already is available with T3 flange, as was discussed a few posts back? I am very interested in that one, but do not see it for sale at any of the suppliers on the web and Ebay.

Comment

• Just got a PM from Carsten that the T3 version of the EM will be ready somewhere in February 2008.

Comment

• I have just ordered the K26 version of the RS2 high output EM at PK Motorsport! Peter had 1 one stock, just for me Can't wait to start building my GT3071R on my i5

The STR has lasted at least for 3 months, so I will see how it looks in detail when I take that one off to search for cracks or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bram View Post
                                I have just ordered the K26 version of the RS2 high output EM at PK Motorsport! Peter had 1 one stock, just for me Can't wait to start building my GT3071R on my i5

The STR has lasted at least for 3 months, so I will see how it looks in detail when I take that one off to search for cracks or something like that.
                                Keep us posted with this one! Why did you changed from STP to Wagner (i know the pros and cons)?
                                Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Working...
                                X