Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't beleive it when he told me he'd just sold the last one and there'd be no more until July
    Just spoke to Dan at 034 and nabbed the last one they had, it was a nervous few minutes while he checked that they still had it
    sigpic
    1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
    1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
    1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyP View Post
      I couldn't beleive it when he told me he'd just sold the last one and there'd be no more until July
      Just spoke to Dan at 034 and nabbed the last one they had, it was a nervous few minutes while he checked that they still had it
      LOL you cut it fine

Hope Carsten doesn't mind me posting this but he sold 30 T3 manifolds in 12 days

Popular product!, get them while you can

Comment

• Here maybe? Link
        Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

• This just in http://www.motorgeek.com/phpBB2/view...18984&start=25
          Austin
          1992 urs4 1991 200 20v avant 1990 90q 20v

Comment

• Maybe PK Motorsport in Germany still has one. I got mine there as well.

Comment

• RS2 EVO EM Flow Test Results

Originally posted by yodasfro View Post

Maybe this is easier to find:

http://forums.audiworld.com/s4s6/msgs/218404.phtml

Results are very close to those from the plastic prototype. Kudos to Carsten and all involved.

(I ordered a K26 flanged one last Friday)

Dave F.
              RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
              94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

• Just done a search for an exhaust manifold. Being a bit of a novice what exhaust manifold would i need with an rs2 turbo fitted? By the looks of the thread and the interest it has generated then wagner seems to be the manifold of choice
                3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

• Standard RS2 manifold or the RS2 evo manifold from Wagner with K26 flange

Comment

• Cheers Jamo, where do i get the evo manifold from and what sort of cost?
                    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

Comment

• If you read through the previous pages Wagner states the price or PM him used ID Lupo911

Comment

• http://www.wagner-tuning.de/EN/produ...gasrs2rohr.php

how come the tubular EM says *Not recommended for street use* & only for race?

* Recommended for Race Vehicles*

*Wagner Tuning recommends Cast Exhaust Manifolds for daily driven vehicles
                        Is there any reason why I 'should not' buy the tubular EM for a road car?
                        C4 A6 AEL avant quattro: daily

TYPE-85 Coupe Quattro: clicky
                        2.5L GTi engineering RE2500 190hp.180lb
                        Schrick 272 cam
                        C A C 2.5" T304 Exhaust
                        ITG filter

Comment

• Originally posted by MGaz View Post
                          http://www.wagner-tuning.de/EN/produ...gasrs2rohr.php

how come the tubular EM says *Not recommended for street use* & only for race?

Is there any reason why I 'should not' buy the tubular EM for a road car?
                          When you heat cycle it, you will force it to be come weaker quicker and then it will become prone to cracks. But if it was on a "race" or "track" toy that you use once a week or a hand full of times a month it would be fine for years.

Also depending on your exhaust system alot of weight maybe hanging on your turbo this again is going to cause it to crack.

Its also recommended that you brace tubular manifolds.
                          Chef

Comment

• Because cast iron is more durable to the rapid heat cycling of street driving, tube manifolds tend to crack even with bracing when heavily heat cycled.

Pays your money and take your choice, I chose a cast iron option as I wanted a fit and forget manifold

Comment

Working...
                            X