Reverse intake manifold made by BST turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,
    Im going to be installing one of these BST manifold on my 3B soon. Its a right hand drive and was hoping someone knows what throttle cable I need to buy?
    Also running standard injectors at the moment, assuming I will have to modify the fuel rail from the posts above but do the injectors fit directly to the manifold or do they need some kind of adaptor?

Comment

Originally posted by Dobby84 View Post
      Hi guys,
      Im going to be installing one of these BST manifold on my 3B soon. Its a right hand drive and was hoping someone knows what throttle cable I need to buy?
      Also running standard injectors at the moment, assuming I will have to modify the fuel rail from the posts above but do the injectors fit directly to the manifold or do they need some kind of adaptor?
      With the stock fuel rail and injectors you ok only thing you need to modify is cutting the pas pump bracket like in the picture
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yeah I've seen I have to get the grinder out for that

Comment

another plug and play part =D

Comment

It is a very easy and quick adaptation it works great. Don't be put down of that

Comment

Hello, did any owner of this intake find a difference in spool , after instalation?

Comment

Working...
              X