S2 Replacement Exhaust Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Replacement Exhaust Manifold

Had a quick search regarding replacement exhaust manifolds for the S2, the subject has been covered a lot with some really good posts, but I cant find anything specifically about the ‘Burstflow Cast Turbo Exhaust Manifold’.

Has anyone bought / used / have any experience of this particular brand of exhaust manifold, the company appear to be based in Heppenheim, Germany.

My S2 manifold has seen better day and has a lot of cracks that run right though the casting (i.e inside to outside).

A couple of photos of the Burstflow below.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

I have a nice rs2 one for sale
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by JD_Stone View Post
      Had a quick search regarding replacement exhaust manifolds for the S2, the subject has been covered a lot with some really good posts, but I cant find anything specifically about the ‘Burstflow Cast Turbo Exhaust Manifold’.

Has anyone bought / used / have any experience of this particular brand of exhaust manifold, the company appear to be based in Heppenheim, Germany.

My S2 manifold has seen better day and has a lot of cracks that run right though the casting (i.e inside to outside).

I think that is what is usually referred to as a Log Manifold.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

That’s the one you don’t want to use
        Last edited by mac2226; 15 August 2021, 21:21.

Comment

I think I have a crack free original somewhere as well if you are on a tight budget
          Nothelle S2 Avant
          Black Ur project
          Ocianic Ur project gone
          S2 Coupe project gone
          Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by mac2226 View Post

That’s the one you don’t want to use
            MAC2226 - Have you used one of these Burstflow manifolds before?

Comment

I would go for something like this
              https://wig-art.de/turbo-manifold/Au...ess-steel.html

JW
              | project | 1993 Audi 80 VR6 turbo quattro |
              | daily | 2006 BMW E91 335d | 385bhp 735Nm |

Comment

MAC2226 - Have you used one of these Burstflow manifolds before?
                I’ve seen one in person and the fitment isn’t that good. If you can find a rs2 copy then there better just need two holes enlarging and the cast webbing inside the collector cleaning with a ball stone on a air tool it’s a few hours work. Unless you can stretch your budget to a genuine wagner em. All best Michael

Comment

Working...
                X