exhaust gasket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust gasket

anyone know where to get exhaust to turbo gasket cant find one? metal one..
    93 ABY S2

That isn't a part I've need to find for some time, last I got one it was when I fitted the RS2 Turbo to my 3B. I got that along a down pipe gasket with all the new nuts required for mounting a turbo from TPS, so genuine Audi parts and they weren't expensive.. The only thing that was potentially costly were the wastegate gaskets, they were sill money and I had some aftermarket ones that did the job just fine...

However that was nearly 10 years ago so I have no idea if they still stock them, I could call them to find out for you.

Failing that I may have a spare or two knocking about, would have to check my gaskets draw,

You could make your own out of some 0.8mm copper sheet, but that would be a last resort.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225483454...Bk9SR_bgmrbhYg

Comment

Cool thanks both.. did see that on ebay but wasn't sure if was the correct size.. ta very much..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        93 ABY S2

Comment

Have checked my spares draw and I only have one new genuine Audi one and two used ones... So unfortunately I can't help you out as I like to enough parts in stock to change a turbo if I'm in a hurry... If you're really stuck I can try ordering the parts from TPS if they still stock them. I like to replace all the fixings and gaskets with new parts if possible.

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
          1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
          1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
          1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Thanks maté yeah agreed always use new gaskets.. I've ordered one from highland Quattro hopefully that will do the trick..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            93 ABY S2

Comment

Working...
            X