Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
    How come your IC is so high up?
    If you look carefully, that's not an S2/V6 front bumper. Maybe a normal old Coupe bumper or an 80 (non V6 ) bumper?
    No room down there with that one on.

Jas..
    2001 Avus Silver B5 RS4.
    2004 A4 Avant 1.8T quattro Sport-LE.
    1995 S2 Coupe - sold (sniff)

Comment

Originally posted by s2_bo View Post
      How come your IC is so high up? Have you mounted something where it used to be?
      well, this car was never born as S2. This engine was mounted in typ85 before with this IC. Besides outside the car left A80Q, what I like. This is A200 one pass IC with custom ends. Where S2 IC sits (and fits very well) BMW oil rad. So, this place allows me to use A200 IC, which core is not so restrictive. And costs little $.

Regards,

L.

Comment

Originally posted by donce View Post
        its very nice done,and idea is great.but what about IM flow? stock aan IM flows very well,but when there will be different air direction, imho some cylinders will flow worse... well anyway,its just an opinion.
        nice job
        Direction of flow left original, just entering place changed. As in original way, flow hits the wall, goes down and spreads throw intakes. There where big contrarguments to 1'st and 2'nd intakes for stock. Funny crossbar place for cyl 1 was shielding entrance about 1/3 of diameter and was located allmost in the center of intake . I think changes are for good

L.

Comment

Originally posted by Jas11n View Post
          If you look carefully, that's not an S2/V6 front bumper. Maybe a normal old Coupe bumper or an 80 (non V6 ) bumper?
          No room down there with that one on.

Jas..
          Jas, you are the expert .

L.

Comment

Working...
          X