Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTM IM and lag on KK26/27/29

Hi Guys
    need some info. KKK26/27/29 with 8 side is said to have full boost on 4.2k is that right? Which means it has more lag compared to the RS2 turbo, or does the kkk26/27/29 pushes relatively same amount of air in say 2.5 k so as to copenhate for the more lag? In other words at 2k and 3k whih of the two gives more power? I like the brutal-sudden feel of the rs2 original turbo. Will the kkk26/27/29 have the same effect but at a larger amount?
    Also by fitting the MTM intake manifold does the kkk26/27/29 peaks sooner? Can anyone with the MTM IM comment on the lag matter?
    Has anyone fitted the kkk26/27/29 along with the MTM or similar IM?

Hi;
    do you have the pricing for mtm intake man?
    thnx
    Quattro

Comment

mtm price

Hi timusin it was very expensive (1900 euros tax included) but i had to have it sinse it was the last one they had in MTM in Athens and it was a next day delivery to me in Crete. I got it two days ago and i am installing it tomorrow along with the rest parts i received. I could have bought waghner or ppi etc but they donnt have it of the shelf and the quality is not the same. Anyway i have no patience and the car is in thyen garage for 40 days now waiting for the rest parts so there was no way i ould wait for more weeks for a cheaper IM from another company.

Comment

Working...
      X