No announcement yet.

New IC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must put the ECU into limp home mode or something i guess?? And just uses WG spring to control boost, might be why it was popping flames and running hot?? WG was set to about 1.5bar so it may have been overfuelling?? **** knows.
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Mik, I'll have to test it this weekend. It's under heavy load at higher RPMs
      I don't think it does it everytime I nail it. More noticeable when hot and the day ends with a 'Y'

Originally posted by Mihnea
      Steve, what RPMs and what boost levels are you running when it's doing that pulsing sound? I would think it could be that, although the RS2 turbo can run ****loads of boost in an RS2 or an ABY (Sal running 32 psi for instance) without doing that sort of sh*t....

So, young Thomas, your turbo actually sounds better when the lambda is connected rather than when it's disconnected? **** me if I know why that is so...
      91 Modded 3B
      14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Back to Doug's IC Project

How's the project progressing Doug?
        It must be well on the way with all those parts for sale.
        Any more pictures?
        SS

Comment

It is a LOT of work getting everyhting sorted to fit the AAN inlet manifold. I am hoping to get the IC and inlet manifold on the car this weekend. I'll have some pictures then.

The PS pump is a pain - but I have new brackets made, a differnt pulley and belt, so that can be fitted and not foul the inlet manifold.
          S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

I've just maid a replica of DahlBack IM . Hope it will work.

A friend of mine waits for cargo from USA of

600x300x75mm 20pcs
            580x300x63mm 10pcs

Intercoolers for dirt cheap. Too bad it will arrive in 2 month , but the price will be great , if there will be anything spare left i will put them here for sale if anybody want one.
            Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Sweeper, any pics of your 'replica' manifold?
              BTW..the exh manifold has arrived
              91 Modded 3B
              14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Steve , will ned to attach throttle cable holder and fw nuts and bits , then will show you. In about 2 weeks , too busy lately.

Great to know about exh. manifold.
                Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Someone sells these IC ??? Can someone use them with the stock RS2 IM and later change it to Wagner type IM ???

Greetings
                  Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Working...
                  X