No announcement yet.

cone filter fitted, noise sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone can provide you met the right dimensions of the pipe, thickness of the material, diameter, kind of material (stainless steel 3.04/3.16). The material for the heatshield will also be stainless steel, i gues with a thickness of 2 mm. On the forum we can maybe think of a better / bigger heatshield.

If I have a good drawing, I will ask some prices in different companies in Poland and China(depending on the quantity)

regards,

Eri
    Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

My solution

Søren S2
      Attached Files
      Audi RS4 LO550

BTG 8:08

www.fredslunds.dk

Comment

Surrounding the filter, excelent, could you give me the measures of that "T" you used to fix the "glove"?

That is a good ideia for the drawing, but instead of the filter be turned for the back, make ir mount into the headlamp
        Audi 100 TDI :mischeif:

MRC remap; Green Injectors; Champion Sparks; Forge DV 006; Samco Intake pipes; K&N filter
        Xenon 6500k; Pillar Boost gauge; Alpine CDA 9835R on Bose with Infinity Sub
        Oettinger 8x18" with GS-D3 225/40ZR18; Bilstein with H&R Springs (-40mm)

www.autopamplona.com
        www.mrctuning.com

Comment

Originally posted by RIX
          you still have the bag cover in the headlamp why,aren´t you bloking the air.

BR.
          RIX
          Good point!!

I'll try taking it out.....
          Nick

Comment

Working...
          X