Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox exhausts

Anyone know about these exhaust?

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...405795&alt=web

They sell 3 inch systems and just back boxes. I'm thinking a back box for my urq would be a good head start if they flow ok and are built well.

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

i bought a urquattro fox exhaust from ebay,compleet system,2.5 inch,great stuff
    i have made some adaptions on it to fit under the car because they sell no fox exhaust for a normal b2 coupe quattro

a link from my car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24YT8gEQi88
    audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
    TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
    AEM W/M injection

Comment

Ok cool. So your happy with the fit and quality? I'm thinking of I buy the back box I can weld up the rest. Back box part looks the hardest to get to look right. I would need the 3 inch system.

Comment

yes,i'm happy with this exhaust and now I regret that I have not bought the 3 inch system but was very expensive for me at that time
        i hope that the 2.5 inch exhaust not gonna be a restriction for my future gt35.the downpipe is 3 inch
        AEM W/M injection

Comment

2.5 inch will definitely restrict a gt35r. I'm going to use a billet gt35 r and I know the 3 inch system will be maxed out. Thinking of running a separate screamer pipe with small silencer.

Comment

First on the dyno and then I'll see further
            AEM W/M injection

Comment

Yep will be interesting to actually test it with the complete exhaust and then just your downpipe.

Comment

I ran there system on my coupe and it was nice quality and a good fit.

I only ran the rear box and part of the middle section.
                Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

http://www.fox-sportauspuff.de/index...6_12_1136_1957

Here is a link to there site
                  Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Cool thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by quattro-nick View Post
                      yes,i'm happy with this exhaust and now I regret that I have not bought the 3 inch system but was very expensive for me at that time
                      i hope that the 2.5 inch exhaust not gonna be a restriction for my future gt35.the downpipe is 3 inch
                      i just realize that my exhaust is 2.75 inch with a 3 inch downpipe
                      maybe i will make a custom 3.5 inch compleet system in rvs in the future.i just looked on the net and it seems that you dont can buy a compleet 3.5 system,only universal parts to make one
                      AEM W/M injection

Comment

70mm. Should be ok with a big downpipe. 3.5 inch is of course much better but not easy to route probably.

Comment

You could probably get a custom system made for less than that. I think the prices have gone up since I last bought anything but it would be worth looking into. Google Simon's Custom Exhausts and you shouod get his details and plenty testimonials, he is probably no-where near you (Nr Glasgow) but he is really good, easy to deal with and cheap, (last time I went anyway) plus you then get exactly what you want, fitted no rattles or knocks

Comment

Yea i could make it myself but having a premade back box that fits would be a great start and tike saver.

Comment

2.5 for sure is too small. 2.75 is better.

i run 3" straight through, 1 box, no cats, open gate. seems free enough.

a quick reference on a subaru around 40hp was freed up changing from 2.5 to 3". no other changes

Comment

Working...
                              X