Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seats

After reading the "Italian Job" post I've decided to add Recarro RS2 seats to my wish list.

I know that the S2 came with heated seats, but did it ever come with electric seats? ie electrically adjustable rather than fry your brain type

If I was to get a pair of electrically adjustable seats from either an RS2 or some other source, is it possible to wire them in easilly.

Could a seat from an S3 be used. They are so comfy I nearly bought the car! No Joke!

So many questions....so little time, and money, and knowhow, and skill, and energy:wacked:
    ex '93 Avant owner

Yeah - those S3 recaros are lovely - set you back about £850 a seat!!!

Having said that you might be able to pick them up at a decent price through a breaker....

David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I was thinking about a breaker for them. But I don't want to shell out loads if I can't get then to fit.
      ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Sidspud, have you considered hunting down a pair of porche 911 seats?

I went to see an S2 once which had electric 911 seats and boy were they comfy - looked damn good too. Dunno how much they'd set you back though

Comment

I did a search on eBay for seats and there were Porsche ones in there. No 911 ones though.
          I think any seats that are electric are going to be expensive, but I think they'd be well worth it.
          ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

It shouldn't be that hard to wire in electric seats. There's not a lot of wiring into the main looms, only power and earth really, the rest is on the seat looms so you'd need them as well.

I'd settle for non electric recaros (have to be heated though) as I'm not that impressed by the leather clad 'sports' seats. They need more support round the sides.

Ben
            the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
            1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

again this place has some nice porsche stuff in regularly...
              http://www.design911.co.uk/index.htm

If you have a grey interior they do have a nice set of boxster seats.... or in navy....

Comment

Have you seen the bucket Recaros in new TTs? No need to worry about electrics with them and they will hold you in.
                S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

I have seen these on the motherlands e-bay, and know some of you are looking for them
                  http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...category=23016
                  Graham
                  Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
                    Have you seen the bucket Recaros in new TTs? No need to worry about electrics with them and they will hold you in.
                    Mmmmmmmm. I like them! If they are the same as the ones I sat in going around Oulton Park in a 600bhp RS4 then I want them! Very expensive but beautiful when clad in lether and sports trim. Amazing. Tried them witha 4 point harness but this is not wise without a rollcage. Someone was killed a trackday recently because he came off and rolled the car. The harness prevented him being able to duck his head to the side before the roof colapsed. Nasty. The way some of these cars (RS4s and our S2s) are going maybe a rollcage will be wise!!
                    1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
                    Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

My German is crap, what's the story with these? 888 EU a pair? Or for the lot???

Originally posted by Graham
                      I have seen these on the motherlands e-bay, and know some of you are looking for them
                      http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...category=23016
                      Graham

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                      sigpic

Comment

Still no clearer what that price is - is a complete new interior?

Genuine leather equipment in black, consisting of 2 seats with seat heating in front, seat in the back, two hinged seat-backs in the back, two side padding, ski bag, door and cowls. Of during attitude of the article to still in the meantime three are sold four existing equipments. Up-to-date only offered the here is present. It through-sat not damaged or, exhibits neither tears nor holes. The acquisition of individual seats or components is possible. Installation and delivery possible, euro 0,60/km. The old equipment can be taken in payment, price after color and condition - also unique pieces. Further S2-Teile shortly with eBay! Note: The Motorhome in the background of the photo is not to be sold. Thus please any longer do not inquire!!!

Comment

£775 - it is the same as RS4
                          Attached Files

Comment

Andiroo's doesn't have rear seats in and the harness for the fronts goes to the rear seatbelt pickups. Looks really good with the Twim NOS bottles in place too. Those guys are heading for over 700bhp!!

Doug, was that the price from Recaro directly? It starts getting more interesting!

Designun Limited....

Comment

Just had a look: velour is 775. It would have to be leather and that's an extra 300!!! That's a lot but after trying them I am going to have to hide the CC for a while!!

Designun Limited....

Comment

Working...
                              X