• Time
  • Show
Clear All

£1075 each ? :eek2: :eek2:

I'll take 4 - 2 for the passengers in the back
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

:eek2:

Seriously though, so you think it would be possible to put 2 in the back? I have seen it done on other cars. That would make it an interesting 4 seater too. I had a problem with my helmet touching the ceiling so I wonder if you could get the rears low enough because the floorpan in raised under the rears seat cushion. My seat was at its lowest position too and I expect the Recaros to be a bit lower. I am only about 5'11" too.
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

I've seen a passat estate with 4 bucket seat and that looked mad - you have the avant, and if you have buckets in the front it would be cool to have them in the back - and needed if you were on track. I expect you can get the buckets mounted a lot lower if you get rid of the runners.

Are you allowed to take rear passengers on any trackdays?

Ther emust be cheaper, as good bucket seats - they'll need to be cheaper at £1k each and you need 4.

What about the Carbon seats the westy owners seem to use a lot?

Do you have a sunroof - I was in Gregs car(with sunroof) and it is a tight fit - I don't have a sunroof so there is probably another inch extra. The recaros might sit a bit lower as well. I don't have a problem at 6'2.5" I don't think I had a problem with a helmut on either.

Bring a measuring tape next week!

Comment

Here we go - Carbo Kevlar seats from £295

Obviously might need some padding bonded on - but would look awesome with 4 of them in the car.

www.plays-kool.co.uk

Comment

Doh - again - Here it is:
            Attached Files

Comment

I have a sunroof. The Recaros look considerably better IMHO. But that price is ludicrous.
              1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
              Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

How easy is it fitting different seats with the adjustment for forward back etc and finding reclining ones?

I quite like look of cobra sidewinders since you can get a carbon back cover for them and could easily be matched up to rest of my interior which is the grey/creme sort of colour.
                Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Working...
                X