Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peeling S2 white dial faces

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been discussed a few times before but can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get some replacement S2 white dial faces? My fuel gauge and speedo face have peeled badly. 3 lower 3 gauges are fine.

Many thanks in advance,

Phil.

Go to Rusty he has replacement faces. Please be careful when doing the face change coz some speedo needles has thin wire wound round them. Good luck kind regards Lynn.

Comment

Originally posted by LSG
      Go to Rusty he has replacement faces. Please be careful when doing the face change coz some speedo needles has thin wire wound round them. Good luck kind regards Lynn.
      Thanks for the reply Lynn, can you recommend the best way I can contact him?

Thanks,

Phil.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm him on here

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

Yes sorry he's on the forum pm him as Mr newsh said.

Comment

Does anyone have Rusty’s personal email? I’m interested in getting a set of his S2 white dail faces as well.

Thanks
            Jason

Comment

No chap I don't. Although just have a search for him on the forum as Newsh said before he shouldn't be hard to find.

Comment

I was able to find him and PM’d him. He hasn’t been active for a while and thought I could get a hold of him a lot quicker. I’ll just wait till he gets back to me. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Not really much help fella. I think he's moving house maybe that's why he's not got back to you yet.

Comment

Pretty sure Rusty is sold out but there is a company who do them I'll try find a link

Comment

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...he-beast/page4

https://xtuners.com/shop/B4-S2-RS2

Comment

Thanks for the links Rikki, will definitely look into getting a set soon!

Comment

When you remove the speedo and rev counter needle be very careful it's easy to damage them sure there is a post on here somewhere about how to do it

Comment

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/techni...pair-by-qcrazy

Comment

Forgotten I had posted on here

Comment

Working...
                              X