No announcement yet.

Recaro from S3 into S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a little remodeling without welding from S4/6 c4, of one generation.

Comment

From what I see on 7ZAP is that the convertible seat translates to
      the normal Golf, Vento and period like Passat.

JW
      | project | 1993 Audi 80 VR6 turbo quattro |
      | daily | 2006 BMW E91 335d | 385bhp 735Nm |

Comment

Originally posted by kris_aleks View Post
        With a little remodeling without welding from S4/6 c4, of one generation.
        Yes Iā€™ve put Urs4 seats in my b3 90q, just swapped the bases
        I may have some jacquard trim Urs4 seats available , if I get my **** into gear, to sort my original seats ....
        sigpic
        Cab 2.3E
        90q
        URS6

Comment

Taller seats would be nice for us taller and bigger guys with heavy guns
          https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-3b-1991-coupe

Comment

They sit higher, as in your head will be closer to the roof. And if yoi have a sun roof, the inside of your roof is closer to your head. A not so good thing if you are tall (or even average height)
            Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
              They sit higher, as in your head will be closer to the roof. And if yoi have a sun roof, the inside of your roof is closer to your head. A not so good thing if you are tall (or even average height)
              This makes me sad

Comment

I'm currently designing adpator rails to fit other types of seats
                Just done one yesterday for b2, the b3 etc have slightly wider rails so Ill be making another set in the future-I want to try to use TT or similar as they're lighter than S3 ones
                And if you think S3 ones are heavy you should try the Phaeton ones I took out before christmas!

Comment

A3 8L facelift seats would be an option. Theyre lighter and more comfortable than S3 and TT seats, 2door version are foldable and theyre available in black leather or dark gray cloth to suit B3/B4 interior. Not a direct fit though, will need adapters or some fabrication.

Comment

Originally posted by bluequattro View Post
                    I'm currently designing adpator rails to fit other types of seats
                    Just done one yesterday for b2, the b3 etc have slightly wider rails so Ill be making another set in the future-I want to try to use TT or similar as they're lighter than S3 ones
                    And if you think S3 ones are heavy you should try the Phaeton ones I took out before christmas!
                    Everything on the Phaeton is heavy, I've just sold a V10 one and it's a monster .

Comment

hi, i have s3 8l recaros on my s2 coupe, they fit. height is not a problem if you adapt in the correct way. i'm 190 tall. yes they are heavy but very comfortable..

sedili recaro s2.jpgā€‹ā€‹
                      Attached Files

Comment

They look way to tall for someone at 190cm ? The baseframe etc sits too high? Or not?

Comment

Originally posted by larsaskogstad View Post
                          They look way to tall for someone at 190cm ? The baseframe etc sits too high? Or not?
                          I am 190 cm and I have no space problems

Comment

Originally posted by ziopinulo View Post

But you also dont have a sunroof... The sunroof makes a big difference space wise.
                            Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by ziopinulo View Post

OKay hmm i dont have a sunroof either.. this seems quite good then

Comment

Working...
                              X