Outside temp bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outside temp bulbs

Anyone got a linky to where i can get either a mini bulb or a LED for the display?

Cheers Pete.
    'If you ain't broke it you ain't trying hard enough'

Oh sh*t i broke it

94 S2 Homefried Decatted Slipperwagon,QRS Top Mounts,Ally Subframe bushes,Poly ARB & Wishbone bushes,RS2 ARB's,Koni & H&R's,Cupra Brembo's and 312mm discs

seek and you shall find...

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk/tech_articl...mp_display.htm

Cheers,

Steve.
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

No need to take off the wheel though, just makes it easier.

Oh yeah, when you get the bulb can you get me one too
      Ragusa Coupe gone!
      sigpic
      VW T4 Multivan. TSW Holstens hiding in the garage for the winter.
      VW Mk1 Caddy pickup, modded or "ruined"
      vw T5 Kombi. In the process of being "ruined"

Comment

Be careful soldering them back in. I broke my Temp display board Still on the look out for a second hand one as they are ÂŁ65 new!

Cheers,

Steve.
        The Perfectionist
        sigpic
        Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80 View Post
          Be careful soldering them back in. I broke my Temp display board Still on the look out for a second hand one as they are ÂŁ65 new!

Cheers,

Steve.
          check on german ebay there's usually a few on there
          1. SHORT SHIFT KIT
          2. PORSCHE CAYENNE CALIPERS
          3. H & R SPRINGS
          4. BILSTEIN SHOXS
          5. NEW BUSHES AND HP2 STRUTS
          6. UPRATED HIGH OUTPUT COIL PACK
          7. ,3" turbo back s/s/ exhaust
          8. fmic fitted

Comment

be aware that there are 2 versions for the S2, one reads celcius and one reads fahrenheit. Plus the one fitted to the S6 is different again.
            Corey
            01636 822288

Comment

Thanks Corey...
              The Perfectionist
              sigpic

Comment

Cheers Guys - ive ordered a few bits from Maplins - hopefully sort it next week

Oh sh*t i broke it

94 S2 Homefried Decatted Slipperwagon,QRS Top Mounts,Ally Subframe bushes,Poly ARB & Wishbone bushes,RS2 ARB's,Koni & H&R's,Cupra Brembo's and 312mm discs

Comment

Make sure that you use deslodering braid to remove the old bulb. I thought I could just melt the old solder and pull out the bulb. I ended up overheating the board by doing this and ended up needing to buy another one. I had never used that copper mesh before, but it makes the process extremely easy. Don’t try it without it.

Comment

I will cut the old legs off the existing bulb and solder directly onto those.

Oh sh*t i broke it

Comment

Working...
                    X