Finally, new seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, new seats

Ive finally getting theses seats ive been talking about for months for my car now.

ive plummed for a pair of Cobra Monaco seats.

I got the first of ebay and gonna buy the other new, but before i fit them into the car I want to get them re trimmed to match the OE interior.

Does anyone know where i can get the jaquard cloth from to have them re trimmed in? or would i need to have a copy of it specially made?

ta

Greg
    Attached Files
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

That is one wicked seat

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

Tis a wicked seat mate..... Do you have to change the base and runners on it much?
      Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

Those seats look nice, real nice!!! I'll have to get myself some like that.

Chris
        Cheers,

Chris

Silver S2 Avant : Sold

Comment

Cobra make subframes for them for £55 so im gonna buy the other seat i need and a couple of subframes and fit them up and see what they are like.

Id have liked to get the grey ones if i could but black will do and i can get them re trimmed at a later date when i find somewhere at the right price etc.

Greg
          Greg

Comment

Good luck finding the cloth mate...
            Paul Nugent
            Webmaster http://S2central.net
            Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
            2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
            2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

yeah, thats what i was thinking, might be able to use the cloth off of a back seat maybe from an Audi seat for the centres, then can find a matching colour cloth for the bolsters. Leather i can get hold of no problem.

Greg
              Greg

Comment

Greg on one of the scandinavian sites there was an S2 trimmed with a bright cherry red quattro jacquard cloth. I'm sure Audi didn't make it in that colour. Maybe someone is making it?

If someone knows the car them maybe you can track the owner and ask them.

I got some Mk 1 Ford RS Turbo interior cloth to go with a pair of RS turbo Recaros which will go in a Morris Minor Pick up I have. Check with the supplier of the cloth and see if they can help. SEGAL Ltd., 29 Blackfriars Road, Salford, MANCHESTER M3 7AQ Tel. 0161 834 7994. ...

You could always do it in pink fur and buttoned dralon

The 70's are big again at the moment....

David

Comment

Hi Greg, Nice seat, i am not jealous really . A company local to me specializes in this sort of thing, all you could do is give em a ring and they might be able to help. The owner used to be the head trimmer at Rolls Royce, when he took his lot from RR he started up his buisness with his son.
                  Auto trimming Telephone (01642) 470081

Leather Interiors Soft Tops . Seats Headlinings High Class Car Trimming

HTH
                  Graham
                  Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X