This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
    What make it more difficult with a sunroof?
    The roof lining panel is stuck to the sunroof tray and so needs to be cut out and then re-stuck when you put it back together. There's also the sunroof panel to remove, which is a faff and the sunroof hole surround trim too...
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Healining

Hi I have just finished my headlining refurb. not too bad I saved the lin k with photo,s only problem is I cannot find it will get my son in law to find it (computer wiz kid) will send you a copy. Derek

Comment

Roof lining is out now thanks to the help of a spatula from the kitchen, new black material has been attached to lining ready to go back in , the car is in the garage at the min so I will get it fitted when I get it back , where is the best place to get a gear linkage for my 1990 coupe?

Comment

I hope you used really good glue. I thought i did but it has slowly lifted in places. Made me a bit mad to say the least.

Comment

I bought the headliner and glue together from the bay so fingers crossed , I got it all glued up and it lookes sweet carnt wait to see it in .I am busy trying to find a leather rear bench seat at the min ...

Comment

The black lining I bought is past it's best by looks of it. I have some alacantra I was going to use but its not foam backed like the other stuff I used. Was yours foam backed? as it seems to be the weak link

Comment

Yeh mate mine was black foamed backed the glue came with it , I got it of the bay it was 60 quid plus delivery I havent even used half and only used one tube of adhesive if you want to purchase half with adhesive let me know

Comment

Sounds good is it black???

Comment

Just read that again. BLACK. Ill take it. How much?

Comment

Have you got any pics of yours. I found the one I did lifted slightly around the sun visors over time. I was supplied glue by trimmers but was not happy as it lasted a few months.

Comment

Mine is good at the minute its only been on for about four days though , I will be totally gutted if it lifts .I am looking fo thirty for lining and glue and tenner for delivery if yor interested .if you want a pic pm me your mob and I will send one to you not sure how to put pics up on this site yet !

Comment

Im going to try to use the black sunroof panel i have and just cover the lining hopefully. I wont have the glue, ill get some 3m stuff i'm not planning to ever take the lining out again. would you take 30 for fabric inc post???? My mobile number is 07734441065.

Comment

Since you gave me a good deal on the trims its a deal just hope I dont need it in future!!

Comment

Ill send the funds by paypal then. I never want to do it again thats for sure

Comment

Not sure my pay pal details I will get them tommorow if you send me your address etc I will post it out on monday for you , and hears to never ever having to re ferb a head liner again...

Comment

Working...
                                X