No announcement yet.

C4 S6 seats in a B4 Saloon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've c4 s4 black leather fronts I want to fit into a b3 saloon and then find a way to fit a leather rear seat too. A4 maybe?
    What can be done for 80 avant rears? I've a car with naff looking quattro script and have a set of ecru s6 seats doing nothing

Comment

Originally posted by mdz View Post
      No welding required IF both B4 seats has height adjustment. Then it's just replacing lower frames. Mounting points are the same.
      The early S4 seats base have pins that are welded as well as clipped for some off reason. You need to cut the weld with a mini grinder and knock the pins out to swap the bases. BTDT. Later ones are just held in with circlips. Nice seats, next best thing to Recaros.
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
        The early S4 seats base have pins that are welded as well as clipped for some off reason. You need to cut the weld with a mini grinder and knock the pins out to swap the bases. BTDT. Later ones are just held in with circlips. Nice seats, next best thing to Recaros.
        Or get a big screwdriver
        Current-2004 Impreza PPP wagon

Sold-92 3B coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, rear torsen, forged rods........
        Sold ABY-stock

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
          Turns out my passenger seat isn't height adjustable... What do i need to cut, weld and modify do fit the passenger seat?
          Find a spare passenger seat with height adjustment to source the frame.
          Or treat 4A(c4) seat frame this way:

Comment

Old thread, but I didn't see the use of another one.
            So the C4 seats swap onto height adjustable B4 bases. That covers my passenger side seat.
            What about my electric adjustable driver seat. Does it work the same way? I am guessing it doesn't...
            I found a really nice set of refurbished C4 S6 seats in the correct satin quattro fabric which would
            be awesome in my car...

JW
            | project | 1993 Audi 80 VR6 turbo quattro |
            | daily | 2006 BMW E91 335d | 385bhp 735Nm |

Comment

Working...
            X