Ice fitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice fitted

Just some pics although the project is not finished yet. Later on i will fit the amps in the space for the spare wheel. Just to allow for some boot space.
    Attached Files

Door panel with scanspeak 7" mid/woofer
    Attached Files

Comment

Boot amps and powercore 20 farad cap.
      Attached Files

Comment

Two solobaric 15" l7 kicker subs
        Attached Files

Comment

Cap. powercore of Phoenix Gold. and Kimber cable throughout modells 4tc and 8tc.
          Attached Files

Comment

ICE voltage indicator near handbrake
            Attached Files

Comment

Very Very nice
              Coupe

Comment

[DROOLING MODE]Holy **** dude!! :eek2: [/DROOLING MODE]
                *ZR* S2 R.I.P.
                Visit *ZR*'s Hideout!

Comment

Nice job Nick,

what is the tank in the boot ( alloy or stainless ) not the Nos bottle. Is it water cooling for the amps?

I thought Nos bottles had to be at 45 degrees?

David

Comment

David I think that is a Co2 bottle for his IC cryo spray kit?

Nick, that car of yours is gorgeous, I dont normally get excited about ICE, but your car is something else .

Nice one,

Mark.
                    Mark - Modded

Comment

Thanks Mark,

I saw the O2 on the side of the bottle and assumed it was No2 ( nitrous). It's Timucin who has the Nitrous installation.

I'm still wondering about the tank tho' there is a level indication pipe on the outside.

David

Comment

Strange but i guess it's "powercore 20 farad cap." Sometimes they make it tuning style.
                        Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

The ice is not finished yet. I will finish it after i manag to get the car going as i want and as it should go the the parts installed on it.
                          The stainleess steel tank is custom made for the water injection.
                          Later on i will take the spae wheel out and have the powercore and the amps fitted in there since a new big amp will be used for the subs.N ote that the ice is istalled by myself ( i have been in love and dealing with hi-end and home theatre for ten years now, don't let the huge subs fool you, the quality is superb, but the subs are needed for very low extension of bass in noral or low listening levels. I really like "buddhe bar" collectios style music as well as Dave Seaman's "back to Mine " tunes. Of course when the time arrives it is cabable of many db's.......

Comment

It's well Impressive Nick, a lot of hard work has gone into it. Lovely though the stainless tank is I would have thought that you would have used the headlamp washer bottle to store the water in?

The whole point of an avant is to get more slippers in!

Is the bottle Nos?

David

Comment

Nick thats some set up you have there
                              I just put a new head unit in myself this weekend,but compared to your set up well
                              Attached Files
                              Rob W
                              04 Audi S4 Avant
                              55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
                              92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
                              1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

Working...
                              X