No announcement yet.

"OEM" look headunit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ME 412 looks amazing but it dosent have RCA outputs... So i cant hook it up to my amps
    Im also looking for a OEM looking HQ head unit with at least 4V preamp and 5 band Equalizer and a good sound processor.
    i still haven't found anything that fits my needs...
    Dose anyone know of any head units that fit those criteria???

Comment

Originally posted by 94S2Sedan View Post
      The ME 412 looks amazing but it dosent have RCA outputs... So i cant hook it up to my amps
      I have subwoofer running on separate amp and connected trough RCA, If i recall correctly there are common 4 RCA channel outputs.

quattrostyle, At some point they also stopped selling them in here, it was told that they had problems with the manufacturer, something with supply i think.

As for now, i have modified the mountig a bit and the radio sits flush with the centre console, like it would with OEM radio, i dont have a good picuture of that unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoig View Post
        I have subwoofer running on separate amp and connected trough RCA, If i recall correctly there are common 4 RCA channel outputs.
        I cant seen to find a the full Specs on the Audiovox ME412 in English anywhere....
        Could you answer me a few questions??

Whats the Pre Amp Voltage?
        Dose it have RCA out puts for Front, Rear and Sub woofer?
        Dose it have a 5 band Equalizer?

If it has all this than im for sure going to get one....

Comment

Audiovox ME412, cheap around 100€ new, looks nice and stock. No removable panel, only SD/USB/AUX input and radio.
          i purchased like 5 of them already, best one by looking!
          sigpic

Comment

quattrostyle, At some point they also stopped selling them in here, it was told that they had problems with the manufacturer, something with supply i think.
            if you come across a new one, you may always let me know

Comment

To follow up this thread with a conclusion I ended up buying a used Becker Indianapolis Pro 7952, same as the 7992 but with Navi option too and red display

I found a dutch guy who deals in old becker units so I can put people in touch with him if they are after one
              Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Hi,
                Can you give a rough idea of price ?

Can he refurbish an old unit ?

Thanks

PAUL

Comment

Don't know if he can refurbish old ones but I can ask

Mine was around 350euro with everything and also a Becker iPod control and mini ISO RCA harness
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I think I will be after one of those Becker Units once my car is back on the road, would like the Audiovox but they seem pretty hard to get hold off!

Comment

The Beckers seem almost collectable now they don't make aftermarket headunits any more. I have seen them sell for more than they cost new, especially in the UK. They are very hard to get hold of in this country, try ebay.de or I can put your in touch with they guy i got mine off. I can't speak for the Audiovox but the Becker is by far and away the best quality headunit I have ever seen/used/heard.
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                        To follow up this thread with a conclusion I ended up buying a used Becker Indianapolis Pro 7952, same as the 7992 but with Navi option too and red display

I found a dutch guy who deals in old becker units so I can put people in touch with him if they are after one
                        Good to see you got hold of one in the end. Could be interested in a service for my Grand Prix too if you hear of anywhere as mine it a bit tempremental!

Comment

What is the modern take on finding a good looking aftermarket head unit? My stock one is dead.

Comment

i have a meos with 7" screen. looks o to be honest. pretty descreet and cheap. 150 ish
                            i had a jvc dvd before hand same as vas iirc. that was good too.

Comment

Here is the same one error bought.. currently at 3.00 euro

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Becker-Indian...item1e832c7324

Comment

Has anyone found one that is all red but atleast has a USB port on the front?

Comment

Working...
                                X