No announcement yet.

Stereos from new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An additional comment is in NAmerica, the Audi Bose Gamma CC was connected to an optional Sony/Blaupunkt 10 disc CD changer (via a silver transceiver box). The later, wider-faced Delta (96 an 97 model years), was connected to a purpose built 6 disc Alpine 6 disc CD changer (no other Alpine changers worked with the Delta).

As a result, I have to wonder whether the Pioneer changer is factory OE or an after-market addition playing through one of the FM stations via a modulator.
    RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
    94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

its the dolby button.... cassete...

Comment

Bottom right button on Gabriel's Gamma CC is Dolby NR.

Comment

Gabriel, can't you play/hear CDs using the Panasonic controller mounted above in the switch bank? I can't really see it clearly in the pic.

Comment

@UrS4boy

i THINK, that the audi Dealers from brasil install this pionner charger....

There are several issues with this configuration - and some with the delta cc.

for exemple as you can see on that link: http://www.webmotors.com.br/comprar/...s/1995/9665337

so, i will try an station...

Comment

@nuvo - that box is the pioneer controler...theres a controller either for play/pause, menu, random, etc.... it shows track, time...i know that the cd is running...but i cant hear! --- foooock. --

Comment

Okay I follow you, have you checked all the cable connections are good at the changer and controller? I might seem obvious, but it is always better to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielm View Post
                  @nuvo - that box is the pioneer controler...theres a controller either for play/pause, menu, random, etc.... it shows track, time...i know that the cd is running...but i cant hear! --- foooock. --
                  SO I was right, it is an aftermarket CD changer, very likely playing through a FM channel, like 88, 88.5, 89, etc. (or whatever makes sense in Brazil). Try starting the FM channels at the lowest number and incrementing by 0.1 until you find the CD changer signal. (It is likely a pre-set on one of the 6 pre-set channel buttons - maybe FM2 if not FM1).
                  RS2'd 93 UrS4 5 spd sedan
                  94 UrS4 V8 6 spd manual avant

Comment

I have not checked any of the cables....

I would like to know how do you take it off. I need some special key as the symphony II? --- my daily is an audi a3 8l 2005 (from brasil) 180hp..tiptronic...(auq/jatco)-

really thanks..

thank you for your help, guys

Comment

ill try a fm station. then I say how I got

thanks for all.

Comment

As Dave says, try stepping through the FM freqs first and see how you get on.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhh

one week looking for how to make it work!

and I have a fm transmitter for mp3

my god....how much ignorance.

Comment

thanks

Comment

wow...

one week looking for how to.........

and i have a fm transmitter for the mp3...

my god, how much ignorance....

thanks guys....

Comment

Blaupunkt Toronto RDS 126 in mine. Looks original. Works well. Failing pixels however. Can this be fixed?
                                "Do you expect me to talk?"
                                "No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!"

Comment

Working...
                                X