X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 wheel allignment centres in u.k

http://www.alignmycar.co.uk/

Follow the link to find the nearest centre to you using pro-allign.

I can't believe it theres a place 1.5 miles from my house that does 4 wheel allignment! i drive past it everyday and i had no idea they had such equipment!

Hmmm, nearest one to me is in Liverpool. The next two nearest are Kwik-fit centres.

I think I'll give them a miss!

Handy guide though Jamo!

Comment

It's off Audifans, thought i'd post it up here.

Comment

the closest to me is a £50 ferry trip away and another 20 miles
        Chef

Comment

Nice one jamo..
          There is a place from me about 5 miles away, i think i will use them once my new wheel bearings are fitted next week.

Cheers.

Bo
          91 S2 coupé - RIP
          98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Ah but there is a difference between having the equipment and being able to use it. I have forgotten the amount of times that I have been to these sort of places and had them align my car to find that they have done it to a different chassis because they didn't recognise the model, the 2nd to last time they thought my car was a 2000 S6, despite me telling them otherwise and after spending 3 hours scratching their **** the couldn't figure out how to align it and still tried to charge me for it!!!

I have a special arrangement with my local stealership, and I pass this saving onto my customer's.
            Full alignment (as long as nothing is siezed) for only £97.00 with complete printout of before and after.
            Corey
            01636 822288

Comment

The pro allignment equipment is a doodle to use though Corey, i had mine done last time by my mate at Lexus as he works for Lexus. All i had to do was i identify which model it was on the system and specify to use the sports suspension settings not the standard settings.

Took most of the day though as my tie-rods had seized, surprise surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by Corey
                Ah but there is a difference between having the equipment and being able to use it.
                Totally agree

However it looks like the link has gone down
                S2 Avant......fully loaded :rock: :bow: Slipper Wagons Rule !!!!!

Comment

The nearest one to me is 225.97 Miles away and i have to get the ferrie to get there at a +£100 cost each way
                  1994 Indigo Blue S2 coupe
                  1994 80 Avant 1.9 TDI
                  2005 Yamaha Fazer 1000
                  1953 AJS Model 18S

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
                    The pro allignment equipment is a doodle to use though Corey, i had mine done last time by my mate at Lexus as he works for Lexus. All i had to do was i identify which model it was on the system and specify to use the sports suspension settings not the standard settings.

Took most of the day though as my tie-rods had seized, surprise surprise!
                    The important statement there was that it was a "friend" of yours and you were allowed into the works to point at the screen which car is yours, it makes it much more difficult to the casual owner who just turns up at a depot and says "align this please?" and then the car is taken from view (or at the very least you stare unable to do anything from behind a glass window) and worked on by some muppet that doesn't know his A*** from his elbow. And they align it to the specs of an A2!!!

Just be careful who you use
                    Corey
                    01636 822288

Comment

see your point mate, i took it for granted i was helping out during the allignment.

Comment

Mr Jamo which 4 wheel centre have you been driving past? The one on Walsall Road BMTR

cheers Nick

Comment

Originally posted by redcar
                          Mr Jamo which 4 wheel centre have you been driving past? The one on Walsall Road BMTR

cheers Nick

Aye! you been there?

Comment

Micheldever tyres is not listed which is where i take mine, would never take it anywhere else really (except to Greg's Meet!!!) these guys do pretty much nothing apart from performance/classic cars and they know URQ's very well and the 4 guys that work in the bays do nothing apart from alignment.....
                            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

i took my lupo to the company that make one of the alighnment systems, supertracker.

theyre based in southampton, can do 4 wheel alignment using radio waves for about £60 for a 4wd car.

all the local audi dealers use them.

go to the people who make the thing and you should be able to garuntee that theyre gonna get it right.

the phone number is 023 8044 3325.

hope that helps?

cheers

chris

Comment

Working...
                              X