No announcement yet.

Front suspension general stuff....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I've ever seen, but if Powerflex don't make them , I'm sure that would! if the demand is there???

Martyn
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Martyn,

Being someone who see's the sharp end of the market, what do you think? PU bushes will eliminate the slight friction that the rubber bushes have. I have even heard of metal bushes with needle bearing for the ARB's or was it the trailing arms on Porsches?

The Whiteline ARB´s have PU or some other kind of bushes. It is a tiny market, though. There are the RS2 people and some of us. But I suspect they are damned easy to fabricate. Just a lathe and then slice them up.

BTW, I want to exchange a few words with you off-line. I'll shoot you an email.

Rich

Comment

Martyn,

Being someone who see's the sharp end of the market, what do you think? PU bushes will eliminate the slight friction that the rubber bushes have. I have even heard of metal bushes with needle bearing for the ARB's or was it the trailing arms on Porsches?

The Whiteline ARB´s have PU or some other kind of bushes. It is a tiny market, though. There are the RS2 people and some of us. But I suspect they are damned easy to fabricate. Just a lathe and then slice them up.

BTW, I want to exchange a few words with you off-line. I'll shoot you an email.

Rich

Comment

Working...
        X