Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a complete front right leg. Where do I start with this

Hi guys.
    My front right leg was dismantled and sold by the previous owner.
    Having absolute trouble seeming to find every bit by bit item. Wishbones I have bought all round new waiting to go on. I know the RS2 runs different suspension. What about strut towers? Could I use any S2/80 strut towers?
    Hub wise.. where on earth can I find a complete hub?

thanks

it will depend on what car you have.

50 or 55mm outside diameter strut leg?

If you still have the left front measure that and have a look on ebay, there is a 50mm one there somewhere at the moment.

same goes for hubs - and the big question here is 4 hole or 5 hole hubs...

Comment

Just replied your private message. Looking at the topic it seems you need everyting from lower wishbone up to the strut tower. Just check the diagram and let me know. I will have a look later today but quite sure I have what you need.
      1967 fiat 500 future project
      1976 audi 100 coupe S
      1989 vw corrado 16V
      1989 audi 90 quattro 20V sport
      1994 audi RS2 project
      1994 audi RS2 parts car
      1995 audi RS2 project

Comment

If it’s an RS2 you’ll need an RS2 hub, different bolt pattern and offset to S2

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

Yep
          car is an RS2. which cars share the same strut tower as the RS2?
          Seen a few Facebook pages say they have used Audi 80 v6 ones?

Comment

Hello Mate. I recently have completed a complete restoration on a Quattro Coupe 2.3 20v i bought as a non runner. Bought it because it was straight< after seeing more Quattros that had been through more hedges than a grand national runner. When it came to replacing the hubs and legs on my Quattro i found that at the factory they fitted what ever they had to hand. After various failed attempts at buying what i thought was for my car later found out that the legs where off a v6. The larger 55mm. the complete hub you will get off Audi Tradition If you want new. If you want used and renew them then Mike at Audi Bits in Lockerbie Everytim any probs finding what you want give me a shout oh Yeah Swigget too and X4MGS153

Comment

Originally posted by studley07 View Post
              Hello Mate. I recently have completed a complete restoration on a Quattro Coupe 2.3 20v i bought as a non runner. Bought it because it was straight< after seeing more Quattros that had been through more hedges than a grand national runner. When it came to replacing the hubs and legs on my Quattro i found that at the factory they fitted what ever they had to hand. After various failed attempts at buying what i thought was for my car later found out that the legs where off a v6. The larger 55mm. the complete hub you will get off Audi Tradition If you want new. If you want used and renew them then Mike at Audi Bits in Lockerbie Everytim any probs finding what you want give me a shout oh Yeah Swigget too and X4MGS153
              cheers pal

will give you a shout soon definitely.
              Sorted the leg now, just need a few more ancillaries

Comment

Working...
              X