RS2 Struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 Struts

I'll keep it brief I removed my old RS2 Struts so I could get them refurbed, unfortunately I had my van stolen with all my RS2 suspension bits in it.

That's a ******. RS2 struts are the same as S2 avant struts, the fronts are the same on some coupes too. There are two diameters of front strut. One which takes 55mm OD shock absorbers and the other that takes 50mm OD. So you'll want the 55mm ones. Good luck finding some you shouldn't struggle and they shouldn't cost too much.

Did they get anything else other than the struts?

Comment

Hope you didn’t lose the hubs!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
        That's a ******. RS2 struts are the same as S2 avant struts, the fronts are the same on some coupes too. There are two diameters of front strut. One which takes 55mm OD shock absorbers and the other that takes 50mm OD. So you'll want the 55mm ones. Good luck finding some you shouldn't struggle and they shouldn't cost too much.

I bought new parts from Audi Tradition 1 or 2 years ago, I remembered I paid ~300EURO. Just checked they are still available.
        RS2 >> Ferrari: Performance/look ratio

Comment

Thanks for the reply gents! I actually didn't get my full post across must be my inexperience on tap talk.
          I got some new struts but I now know I've got the narrow ones 50mm and not the 55mm
          (Thanks Andy for your message)
          Not knowing why my new koni struts wouldn't fit into my purchased (from Germany) struts
          Was Annoying me! I was even thinking maybe they need a bit of heat!!! Obviously I was never going to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy

I'm Security engineer who use to hoard! I had a lbw high top m7 transit.
            Yeh they had all my tools and a load of rs2 parts which they probably weighed in!
            Including my old RHD tear drop wing mirrors
            Which I had just got welded (the bracket)
            Please no jokes regarding being security engineer I've heard them all!
            Genuinely I would of been happy just to get the rs2 bits back!
            They caught the guy driving the van but nothing in it!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you get his details, maybe pop round skin him and dip him in salt

Comment

Working...
              X