Comment

Nope
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Not sure how to delete the old post above so have re sent this, hopefully it works this time:

Bringing this thread to a close, i went to pick up the car yesterday and was very very impressed with the result as this was the first time i had seen the car in the flesh since 1st May as that is when i dropped the car off at Tech-Sport Engineering in Market Harborough, the magic man was Nick. I had an hour or so just going over the car with Nick as he showed me all the issues that he had along the way and how he had over-come them, this guys attention to detail is very impressive, he kept in contact with me over the time it was being worked on.I could not have wished for a better finish and result on the RS, its fabulous. His workshop area is lovely and it can be noted that he has a very professional and experienced background in Motorsport

The drive home was great, the weather was great, only issue was i was just a bit mindful that having all new brake discs, pads and refurb calipers that i kept my distance from vehicles in front as i didnt fancy any dramas.

Some pictures of yesterday

20190813_125412.jpg

20190813_125425.jpg

20190813_125519.jpg

IMG-20190813-WA0001.jpg

20190813_134559.jpg
        Attached Files

Comment

I see them now in #78

Comment

Looking very nice
            Nothelle S2 Avant
            Black Ur project
            Ocianic Ur project gone
            S2 Coupe project gone
            Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Looks superb.
              96 URS6 plus speck saloon
              96 URS6 plus speck estate
              94 2.6 80 Avant
              99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Thanks everyone, its really appreciated

Comment

Looking really good. I bet it’s nice to get back behind the wheel
                  Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Its great as i had not driven it for three and a half months and today was the first day i decided to give it some beans and the old girl came good, it brought a nice smile to my face, if the car had had wings im sure we could have gone to rotate and took off. Theres certainly nothing wrong with the engine, everything was well and truly cleared out.

Comment

Just reviewing this, great work and hope you are as pleased with it now as you were then!
                      sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Hi thanks, yes its great and runs really well, ive had absolutely no issues with the suspension or brakes since the work was completed in Aug 19.

Comment

Working...
                        X