Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Etka help / parts identify 2 - Or does anyone have these parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etka help / parts identify 2 - Or does anyone have these parts?

Hey guys! How are you all doing?

I am trying to replace this (thick) pipe/hose on my S2, as it was replaced with a version too small for the s2, but it did the job to get me back to the uk.. (picture below).
    It's from the power steering pump and goes alongside the engine.

I am also looking for these other spare parts if anyone knows where I can get them:

Small 10mm I think stubby screws for the front bonnet frame bracket (bonnet sits on)

Extra bits Im after:
    Dash small computer, (LCD has bled out)
    Spare left hand dial (from the 3 sat above the ashtray next to the gearstick) (paint is coming off the face).
    Attached Files

What the hell is going on with the powersteering belt?

4A0823499 - stop buffer
    N 0138905 - screw
    1989 Audi 80 Quattro
    1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

8A2 422 893 E for a rhd ABY. Think you'll be looking for a good 2nd one
      Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

Hey guys!! Thank you so much!! you are amazing!!

I have made some progress!!

unfortunately since leaving the car in a garage for almost 2 years , some parts are corroding .. and i found an unexpected stowaway :/ poor fella didn't make it

Rat in the Air box.. pictures attached.

**** Btw I am after the part numbers for the 2 bolts underneath the alternator that holds it in place!! (in the pic)
        Also the part numbers for the little screws on top of the lights in the picture
        Does anyone here have these numbers?

Huge thanks in advance,
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey just an update for your power steering hose issues!! My pipe was leaking and these guys renewed / repaired it and fast.

Just went to a local guy for this and he has done a great job by the looks of it. http://www.hopespare.com/ they have various places in the uk. £80 did it in an hour. Now its almost brand new. Now to fit and test.
          Attached Files
          Attached Files

Comment

Some audi hoses are not just hydraulic hoses, they have somekind of check valves built into them. One of my old cars was making hissing noise when there were no steering input/load on the steering wheel, problem was that check valve.
            1989 Audi 80 Quattro
            1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

I had a full family of mice in my airbox after been stored in parents garage for a few years, made good use of the air filter for bedding

Comment

Working...
              X