Kw v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kw v1

Looking to purchase the kw v1 for my 3b peoples experience with this set up would be appreciated. Am I right I thinking it’s a straight plug in and play and that the 3b is the m12 version?

Can't recall on bolt dia now but personally find mine brilliant.

Sent from my MRD-LX1 using Tapatalk

Comment

For normal street use is there any point of going kw v3 for a 3b?
      https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-3b-1991-coupe

Comment

I can only say my v1s are good. My car is is running black poly throughout too. I wouldn't want to drive it everyday as there's something to be said about modern cars.
        But for what I use it for it is brilliant

Comment

Just bought my first S2, receiving it within a week

Have put away a bit of money for some upgrades. I need everything to be within Tüv to get it approved.
          One thing is fiddeling around with the engine and workarounds but I do not feel like changing suspension, brakes etc everytime there is the "yearly checkup"..
          https://www.s2forum.com/forum/member...-3b-1991-coupe

Comment

Originally posted by hilly82 View Post
            Looking to purchase the kw v1 for my 3b peoples experience with this set up would be appreciated. Am I right I thinking it’s a straight plug in and play and that the 3b is the m12 version?
            3B has the smaller of the two bolt sizes available. Plug and play. Good upgrade, but I would do the brakes first if they are currently standard.
            91 Modded 3B
            14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by SteveH View Post

3B has the smaller of the two bolt sizes available. Plug and play. Good upgrade, but I would do the brakes first if they are currently standard.
              The brakes will be getting done very soon probably even before it sees the road again then hopefully getting new paint in the next couple of months.
              thanks for the info regarding the kw v1's.out of interest how much lower do you run with the kw's?

Comment

Originally posted by hilly82 View Post

The brakes will be getting done very soon probably even before it sees the road again then hopefully getting new paint in the next couple of months.
                thanks for the info regarding the kw v1's.out of interest how much lower do you run with the kw's?
                You can run them as low as you like. Tyres rubbing on the arches will prevent you running them too low, unless you want to get into rolling the arches.
                91 Modded 3B
                14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I run mine at a sensible height eg I can still drive on a road with it. As I say they are firm but then I have to negotiate Country lanes. When out on B and a roads if perfectly comfortable.

Comment

Hi
                    my avant has around 400hp, polybush and RS2 ARBs
                    Well, not too lowered but lowered.

And... I'll buy the v1 because is too Bad for hard driving

Now I searching for v3
                    photobucket SUCKS
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X