No announcement yet.

new springs/shocks S2 coupé - options/availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set of S2 coupe springs that have been professionally shortened and powder coated, I bought them off one of the lads on here but I've never fitted them. I will get them out and take some pics. I think I might have a set of stock springs as well, not sure, need to have a look, last time I was into the suspension on the car was going from KW back to the stock springs and Konis, I think I selected the best set out of my pile of springs. Definitely had some left over.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

If you've got a set of S2 Coupe springs going spare after sorting out the OP I could well be interested, not fussed about condition as long as they're serviceable... Will drop you a PM.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by B5NUT View Post
        According to ETKA the the front KV, NG, NM, A7, 3B, ABY, AAH, ABC with Air con springs are available from Tradition, unfortunately all the rear springs are obsolete. Your best option is keep searching ebay or S2 / classic Audi FB groups.
        looking for the non aircon since aircon is on ts way out

Originally posted by steve briance View Post
        ... if you are looking for something that cannot be bought elsewhere: Contact springcoil limited in Sheffield. ....
        thanks, I'll contact them.

Originally posted by newsh View Post
        I have a set of S2 coupe springs that have been professionally shortened and powder coated, I bought them off one of the lads on here but I've never fitted them. I will get them out and take some pics. I think I might have a set of stock springs as well, not sure, need to have a look, ....
        thanks. not looking for shortened springs though, but if good condition standard S2 springs appear in the pile.......

Comment

My car has non air-con front springs. I subsequently fitted air-con but didn't change the springs. Couldn't tell the difference. I believe the rate for 895 411 105A (front springs with air-con) is 210llbs/inch. Don't know the rate for non air-con front springs.

I did a recent refresh of my shocks, kept the original springs (orange, orange, blue, white front; orange, silver, silver rear) and used Bilsteins 34-030868 on the front and KYB 366008 on the rear.

Comment

I finally managed to source some springs, and bought the yellow Koni shocks. will be mounted soon....

Comment

Originally posted by Henkjan View Post
              I finally managed to source some springs, and bought the yellow Koni shocks. will be mounted soon....
              Can I ask where from as I need to start looking soon for some new Konis and I might as well sort the springs out at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post

Can I ask where from as I need to start looking soon for some new Konis and I might as well sort the springs out at the same time
                https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzei...76198-223-7230

Comment

Working...
                X