Powerflex stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerflex stuff

Just been having a look on their site and they seem to have a few new additions.

Powerflex stuff for quattro's

they have listed outer roll bar mounts, now are these for the drops links or what? its llisted as no 3 and 4 on the picture.

alos they have front ARB bushes but they only fit the S2 ARB not the RS2 one so will find out about them soon too.

Greg
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Just checked under avant instead and they have the bushes to fit the RS2 ARB so I will be getting some of those next week

Part no's are

S2 FARB: PFF3-103-24
    RS2 FARB: PFF3-103-25
    Rear Diff Mount: PFR3-107
    Snub Mount: PFF3-199

Hangfire on getting the snub mount though because im trying to get the design modified because it doesnt seem to fit the coupe quite right.

Greg
    Greg

Comment

I think 3 and 4 are for the earlier coupe quattro maybe, cant think of what they could be for on S2's

Comment

thats what i was thinking, unless they were fitted in the arb drop links?

Greg
        Greg

Comment

Here you go guys, just took a pic of the ur's undercarriage showing where the outer ARB bushes are, short droplink joins the ARB to a hole in the wishbone, basically 4 rubber washers a side, looks like I need some too!
          Attached Files

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

its actually only 2 rubber bushings, and they are pressed through the control arm and ARB. and a metal washer on each side of the rubber bit. not the most fun job to do with bare hands

-b
            Im not the percent you think survives,
            I need sanctuary in the pages of this book...

Comment

Working...
            X