No announcement yet.

50mm or 55mm shocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the pics guys unfortunately the Sachs that came today were wrong also !! We checked what he had on screen again me included and there is only one shock listed and its the one I got ! Next option is 450 for billie B6, my strut tube at threads is 55 mm so I'm going to price around the billie/Koni shocks today ,
    1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

Comment

Originally posted by stocious View Post
      Cheers for the pics guys unfortunately the Sachs that came today were wrong also !! We checked what he had on screen again me included and there is only one shock listed and its the one I got ! Next option is 450 for billie B6, my strut tube at threads is 55 mm so I'm going to price around the billie/Koni shocks today ,
      Also if anyone knows the current koni/billie part numbers for a strut measuring 55mm at threads would be nice as I'll most likely have to get them in UK so would be handy for a phone order
      1991 S2 3B Coupe, KW v1, solid sub frames, poly bushed, chipped, about 260 ish

Comment

You can get the Billie B6's from Euro car parts at a good price not sure of part numbers sorry

Comment

Hello,

Need help asap. We have taken car struts apart to change front shocks. I have also s2 avant struts what i wanted to use. One shock from there and one from mu s2 3b. But the shocks dont fit. 3b have shock with measurement 50mm and mine is 44mm. How is that possible?

Comment

dont measure the shock insert, but the strut tube with the nut thread...
            Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Working...
            X