No announcement yet.

C4 Front Poly bushes/ARB Blocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Albert; 30 July 2015, 17:49.
    AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Albert do you think that running 95a on the front control arm at the sway bar
      position would pose no risks of snapping the sway bar. There have been reports
      from old products but they were made out of solid delrin. Some say for the control
      arms you need spherical bearings but I don't know if that's true or not. Also for
      the rear I had someone from Motorgeek.com make me some bushings from
      existing power flex bushings. Here:

Poly rear trap arm bushing, Powerflex (rs2 part trimmed to fit)
      Poly front trap arm bushings, (Custom energy suspension bushings trimmed on lathe to fit).

So I guess I need the rest of the locations on the rear control arm and the bushings that go in the spindle/knuckle/hub whatever you'd like to call it.

Also I saw your work with the spherical motorsport tie rods for small chassis coupes and was wondering if you could possibly do the same for the c4/urs6. Also I would be interested in a poly front sway bar bushing.

Comment

I can get back to designing new ones from beginning of July. I have my hands full now and I don't want to promise any dates now.

The ones above I have posted I can ship in about week time. I just need to manufacture them.
        AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

OK cool. Can you say if the ones for the rear you made are they for the trap arm mounts
          or another location. Only because I just bought some poly bushes for the trap arm mounts.

Comment

It would be easier to find C4 parts on your website if we were able to search by car/chassis. Great products by the way

Comment

I just looked at the website to. A lot of good custom parts being made.
              Definitely a true motorsports website.

Comment

Working to change that search by car/model is on the way.

Comment

I started to produce a set (front and rear) for orignalS60. Will make to sets. If anyone would be interested let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert View Post
                    Working to change that search by car/model is on the way.
                    Good move.

Comment

I started to produce a set (front and rear) for orignalS60. Will make two sets. If anyone would be interested let me know.
                      Photos when done, will encourage others.

Comment

Looking forward to some more cool parts Albert. Appreciate the
                        new developments for this aging platform.

Comment

I am interested in the parts for the C4s as well but I will need some time and money to motivate me as I am just finishing a complete suspension overhaul with as many upgraded parts as I could find at the time. Of course just as I'm finishing the project some of the upgraded parts I was wanting appear...

Comment

will put the pics here when I have them done.

Comment

More poly mount locations

Albert do you think you could do these in 95a poly possibly:

The steering arm (tie-rod) to rack bushings and the sway bar to subframe
                              mount. I've inserted pictures Here's links as well:

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/aud...vag-4a0411327j

http://powerflexusa.com/audiv8type44...-pff3-405.aspx

I was hoping you could make motorsport version front and rear tie rods for the c4
                              like you made for the coupe but some 95a bushings for the fronts in the meantime
                              would be cool.

Also some solid delrin or aluminum transmission mounts, rear diff carrier mounts, and rear diff mount. I'm working with jared hersch from hersch performance on the above but he only uses delrin. It would be cool to have solid billet aluminum tranny mounts and a rear diff mount.
                              Attached Files

Comment

The price is 40 euro for set like on the pic above + shipping. You need two sets for the car (left and right wishbone). I can offer discount if there are more than 5+ sets ordered.

Avalible in hardens:
                                - 75 ShA street
                                - 85 ShA track
                                - 95 ShA race

What else do you need to know ?

I'd be up for two sets of bottom arm bushes. Street.
                                Be great to stop the wobbly front. Gets boring changing bushes so often.
                                Rob..
                                94 RS2 Noggy,LHD,MTM map,18"cup 1s,245/35/18,Bilsteins,RS2 H&Rs,Cup splitter.
                                87 UR 20v ABY
                                97 S6 Avant
                                96 A6 C4 2.5 TDI quattro avant,Ming,Wietec/eibach,chipped
                                1967 Ford Mustang,Eleanor,460ci v8

Comment

Working...
                                X