No announcement yet.

Suspension kits/upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off the Wales in february. I'll refresh my memory and see if I still feel the same.

You should come and try my drive home. Down the fosseway. It's supposed to be a main road but you'd never know it driving down it. I seem to spend a lot of time on three or even two wheels plus the occasional airbourne moment. Still keeps the wear and tear down on the tyres

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

I live in Pembrokeshire in the far south west of wales. The roads here rock and they certainly sort out the men from the boys! Can be diificult to set up the suspension due to the huge variations so it is all about compromise on the settings. In fact, I am off out for a blast shortly to put a huge grin on my face!

And...the coutry lanes that go on for miles and miles with grass up the middle and no houses or civilisation...blumin fantastic at night. Reccie first to see if there is anyone about (like people doing a 5mile walk home from the local) and you can then see cars from several miles away. Awesome.....not found anything similar except for maybe the highlands but there are more little roads here and just as few people.
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

Exactly. Looking forward to a week of fun on the twisty bits (in between walking up mountains and seeing the sites - got to keep the other half happy)

Ben
        the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
        1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

If you drive on the limit on these roads, you can drive on the limit on a trackday while eating a sandwich and a cup of tea. Great place to learn to drive.
          1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
          Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

just have to ask if you guys are upgrading to coilovers will you be will ing to sell your koni/h&r setup to me? as i really cant afford the coilovers hahaha
            thanks
            anton
            91' Coupe quattro 20v - project
            KW V2s and other goodies
            now gone
            03' BMW 330CI - Sold
            08' A5 Coupe 3.0l tdi quattro - Sold
            57' BMW 525d M Sport Touring

Comment

My Devon lanes aren't too bad. Stray badgers on a single track road at 120 gets scary though. At least you've got the high Devon banks and hedges to bounce off, if it goes too wrong. I've only done that once, in the snow.
              SS

Comment

Anton, the front shocks fit only S2, no other Coupe.
                -

Comment

P/N of the H&R and the koni's or the KW's............please??

Comment

Originally posted by caterpillar
                    P/N of the H&R and the koni's or the KW's............please??

KW's here.
                    acidtrax

Comment

Working...
                    X