Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beetie
    Mines a 93my and has plastic ones
    Can only think they have previously been replaced. My previous 93 car had metal but my new 1994 one had plastics until I replaced them with RS2 items.
    Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

Can this thread be made a sticky?

42468 ANTI ROLL BAR LINK ROD-FR ACOUPQ 8/89

Very useful information, just picked up a pair for £30 from my mate at GSF.

Comment

Are they front ones jamo? can they be used on the rear of the coupe too?

Comment

Originally posted by martinjs
          Are they front ones jamo? can they be used on the rear of the coupe too?
          They are the front ones, they are metal, GSF don't sell the rear drop links, had my mate search their stock.

Whether they last as long as the OE Audi items is another matter!

Comment

What about Tim's Adjustable droplinks ? Please anyone explain me what will they do if I will fit them. What advantage ?

P.S. I have KW variant 2 sucpension and new Tim's top mounts are coming n few weeks.
            Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Btw the rear ones cost your arm and leg.

Fortunately they last long!

Vadim, I asked the same earlier and the gain was that on lowered cars you are able to get the ARB to the original position (not / or \ ) and that is probably good for it's characteristics. Running out of words again on this
              -

Comment

Working...
              X