Avant Solid Rear Subframe bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avant Solid Rear Subframe bushes

While I'm waiting for the Avant urethane rear subframe bushes to come into production I need to move the car so I can use the garage. Bushes burnt out - see the issue!

Who makes the solid alloy ones? Or does anyone have a set for sale?

I think Albert is doing these now

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he's certainly doing one's for C4 cars as well B3 items so I'd be surprised if he's not doing them for the rear of a B4, certainly worth a try.

I think 034 do some as well, but God knows when you'd get them, plus they'll be expensive with import tax etc.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Messaged Albert earlier - no reply as yet!

Comment

Hi Trist this is his company - AK Motorsport. The subframe bushes are listed on the site I believe.
          Jake

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Thanks buddy - already looked there and get 'This web page is not available' message

Comment

Strange! I've just checked and he does make ally bushes for avant/saloon rears, €99 a set.

Here is the link to the page on the off chance it works - https://www.akmotorsport.net/shop/bu...b4-sedanavant/
              Jake

1995 Audi S2 Avant

Comment

Strange - it doesn't display in google chrome - ill try another browser! Browsing other pages fine and streaming tunes as we speak

Comment

Cheers - Mozilla gets it OK

Chrome displays this for me (Albert maybe worth looking into if you see this thread)

This web page is not available

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
                  Hide details
                  A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol.

Comment

Hi,

I was out of town for one day

I have the ones you need and they are in stock. Will ship them next day form receiving payment.

ps. I have no idea what is going on with the Chrome. It works on my PC and the other one i checked. I will look in to it.

You can just order directly 99 euro + 22.57 euro shipping (they are quite big).
                    AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Trist28 thanks for the order. The package is ready for shipping tomorrow
                      AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

No problem - Thanks for sorting it so quickly

I've had confirmation of the parcel booking already.

Top service for a Sunday

Comment

As I cant attach images to messages - I've put this here

Hi Albert

The bushes arrived today thanks - I have 2 boxes - each with different bushes in. An S2 avant rear subframe requires the same height bush each side to match the original if using same length bolts - Or can you confirm there is an extra 1cm to accommodate the reduced height on the bolt side bush. I don't want to risk problems with the captive nuts thats all. I guess I could cut the bolt but would rather not.

Cheers

Tristan
                          Attached Files

Comment

I amon the road from quattrolegende. I will respond tomorrow.

Comment

No hurry mate - it is the weekend after all

I'm away all day tomorrow - So Monday is fine

Comment

Working...
                              X