No announcement yet.

Avant Solid Rear Subframe bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The flat one is for saving the weight. We did try this on our car with OEM bolt and it was ok.

But to double check you can
    1. take the subframe off
    2. take the screew and tighten it
    3. measure it - how long is the remaing part

We will be double checking this tomorrow on another car.

This one (below) is the one that should be mounted between the bottom of the car floor and the subframe

This one (below) should be mounted bellow subframe

AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Cheers for the reply - I worked which one was meant to go between the car and subframe - Was just curious as to why I didn't get 8 of the larger ones. I did also weigh them and they are about 70 grams lighter

Comment

We have double checked today. It will work with OEM stud. It has over 30 mm of pace to go in to with our bushings.

Last edited by Albert; 15 July 2015, 20:02.
        AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

I've just come to fit a set of these today and found the bolt hole is just under 18mm, is that normal? The bolts are M12. I was expecting a snug fit as per front bushes. I don't have the old bushes around to check though.

rsz_2021-03-04_173820.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X