Clear All

PM sent - I am also very interested.
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Another option for tubular subframes.

First we did full 3D scan for front and rear

And here is front Audi B2/B3/B4 subframe. Made from BS4 T45 to BS4 T100, sheets from S355. Weight 6 kg. Also available with mounting for front anti-roll bar. Direct mounting to the car or rubber mounting bushes. Rear will flow shortly. Pricing around 800 euro inc. VAT.

AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Question: maybe a bad idea(?), but I jack my car up under the front subframe center. Can this bear the load, or would it need to be reinforced?
        Hopefully I'm not the only one who does this
        http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii11/minipitt1/

Comment

Holy fook batman, options!!! Looks good Albert.

Comment

DMD rear frame on mine

Chef

Comment

And here is ours

Rear subframes for Audi B2/B3/B4 Coupe Quattro. All standard OEM mounts including rear anti-roll bar and rear track rods. Made form BS4 T45 to BS4 T100, sheets from S355, TIG welding, powder painted. Weight 9 kg, OEM is 9.8 kg.

AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Originally posted by Puglife View Post
                You asked and I have gone through a fairly length design and testing review and jig is now together with a prototype frame being assessed for fitment checks.... Shed more weight and ensured the frames are adaptable for Front to Rear fabrication. I havent confirmed costs as i need to take into consideration my costs involved with jig production and design but I estimate at this point that a finished, powdercoated subframe will be around £650-700 inc. VAT.

How are things going along with this? Is it possible to order front and rear?
                If in doubt, Flat out.

Comment

Would anybody be able to make
                  tubular subframes for the c4 chassis.
                  Mostly to save weight for me.

Comment

Did any of these get made? Would be nice to see pictures of a front one in a car. Wondering if it gives much extra room for big downpipes?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Comment

diesel des - As fair as I remember you got rear gearbox mount from us. If so you can remove gearbox mounts that go to subframe and remove mounts on the subframe too. This gives a possibility of putting big downpipe over the axles (3,5 no problem).

Comment

Albert I didn't get the rear gearbox mount as I am using an audi b7 rs4 03a gearbox and I don't know if your mount would fit. Do you mean that with a tube subframe and your gearbox mount you can run the larger downpipe or even with a stock subframe? I would like to see some pictures. Have you made and sold any front subframe? Any pictures of those in a car?

Comment

Getting close to the drive shaft cv joint and the subframe seems to be the problem with big downpipes. I have a 3 inch down pipe and 2 inch wastgate tube and its really really tight.

Comment

will post some pics next week when our car is done. Some sold to customers aslo.

Comment

Good man. Thanks.

Comment

Shipped to customers

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.
                                Last edited by Albert; 5 August 2017, 17:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X