Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what clutch is the best knee friendly on UrS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what clutch is the best knee friendly on UrS6?

I had the Stage3 southbend clutch but the clutch was having the dragging issue and slipped so I ordered the Sachs SRE Sintered afterward .it's holding great,slight juddering but finally after 2years,
    I felt the pedal is way a bit too heavy for driving in town.I started to have a pain on left knee when driving under bad traffic.I bored the slave out from 22 to 24=5mm.it helped a bit but it's still way too heavy IMO.
    what's the lighter clutch recommended for AAN +EFR7163 on E85 tuned?TIA.
    one of a few I5 from Asia.

I heard that a combo from RS4 B7 pressure plate and a zf engineering clutch disk is a win . So nice pedal feel .
    Audi S4 2.2T 5 spd 1992 for parts
    AUDI A4 1.9TDI daily use

Audi 80 Quattro 2.0 16V (ACE) aka Competition

Comment

anyone know can tell me if stock clutch is way much lighter than SRE pressure plate.I bought a very low miles stock DMFW +clutch set a couple years ago.i would like to swap it back if worth.
      one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

The stock clutch is super light when brand new, they get heavier with age, when I fitted a new one to cardcrash's RS2 a couple of years back we though the hydraulics weren't bleed properly until we test drove it and realised it was all correct. Certainly a touch lighter than the SRE clutch I had fitted to my old S2 that will be going back into my re-shell project.
        1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
        1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
        1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
        1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

I fitted a 7A flywheel and Sachs performance organic clutch for B5 RS4. I can’t feel any difference in clutch from stock AAN - it is no heavier. Whether this will hold your power or not I don’t know.

Comment

Working...
          X