Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AAN auto box ZF 4HP18 CBF vs Volvo k24 7400 turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vag_noob View Post

Nice. Where are these linkage mount holes that may have to be repositioned? Inside the cab, or outside the cab?
    The holes of the linkage cradle. You can see it in the picture below, it mounts to the chassis inside the cabin with 4 studs.

The best idea would be to adjust it to your liking before refitting centre console and all the trim. For my seating position the factory location of the manual shifter would have been too far back, so i installed the shortshifter and kept the gearstick in the forward position (directly mounted the cradle to the automatic studs without any modification.)

Comment

Originally posted by vag_noob View Post

Thanks for the replies.

Hey pop, I know you have done this. So you did it without the bracket 443803961E. Do you have any photos of your tunnel conversion?
      yes i have photos.just give me a little times to get those photos off photobuckets.I just cut/trimmed expand the stock tunnel and rolled the metal sheet and using the rivet to keep the the metal sheet intacts.the idea of doing this is you need it to hold the red dust boot (on the linkage)in place to prevent dusts and moists gets into the cabin.If you're going to get those piece and weld it back.it's better but personally it's too hassle.
      one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

Let me know if you couldn't see photos.Photobucket is F!@#K. at the moment.
        Last edited by popdemonic; 23 March 2019, 03:52.
        one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

Thanks for that, archived the lot.

Comment

Working...
          X