What type of clutch is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of clutch is this?

I have gotten my s2 gearbox repaired, and it seems that my old clutch is not standard, since the gearbox wont fit, with a standard s2 3b clutch mounted. So i have some questions.

It seems that my old clutch are from an audi 200TQ, but i only have the part number for the clutch hub, can anybody tell me the rest of the numbers, should be 2 other numbers.
    034-141-032L - clutch hub

Can you tell me the following:
    Does the audi s2 3B flywhell have springs inplanted or is just an ordinary flywheel? Cuz i think the flywheel is also from a 200TQ.

/Jonas
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Jonas,

The 3B flywheel is not dual mass like the ABY/AAN/ADU. The 3B and RR flywheels are both one-piece. The RR flywheel is deeper than the 3B and has a large hole in the centre, to allow the gearbox input shaft to travel through the flywheel to the spigot bearing, mounted in the end of the crank. I'm not sure if the 200tq has the spigot bearing in the end of the crank or mounted in the flywheel like the 3B:confused:
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Oki thx

So what your saying is that a standard flywheel for 3B does not have springs inplanted?
      Which means that my flywheel is not standard?

/Jonas
      Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Yup

You have a dual mass flywheel by the sound of it. Do you have a six speed box?
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Nope this is the weird part, the gearbox is a standard unless iam a complete moron and never figured out that there is a sixth gear (dont think that is posible) ... And the company that is fixing my gearbox is telling me that the gearbox code is ARV or AVR ... That standard code for the 5 speed 3b box... And the clutch hub is from a 200TQ, not really making any sense or is it me?

/jonas
          Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Is there any chance that a 200TQ has a dual mass flywheel? Cuz i can really see why you wanna use 200TQ Clutch hub, ABY Flywheel and 3B gearbox, or does anybody know why you do this?

/Jonas
            Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Working...
            X