No announcement yet.

Two questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Input shaft is dear, mine needed that, but they managed to find a good second hand one in another box at the recon. place
    sigpic
    Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
    Audi UR Quattro
    Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
    Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
    Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

Certainly ain't cheap! Dealer quoted £164-44 + VAT for the input shaft, but I am going with Martyn on this one ...and everything else he can get me! Martyn confidently predicts much lower prices and I am ready to be pleasantly surprised! Or maybe not surprised at all by the lower prices, more to the point.

Clutch will be changed at the same time as everything else, but I've already got all of the bits including release bearing so no worries there.

Martyn, if you're reading this, I hope you got my email? Give me a shout when you get the chance and I'll be ready to order - I don't want to drive Polo for any longer than necessary!!!

__MDC__
      Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

I read this

I haven't seen the mail, but if your sent it to the 'office' I won't get to it til monday at the earliest. Sometimes it's better to send it to my home e-mail (I did ask you too didn't I? cannot remember, too much happens in my life).

Martyn

Originally posted by Keeper of The Kitten
        Certainly ain't cheap! Dealer quoted £164-44 + VAT for the input shaft, but I am going with Martyn on this one ...and everything else he can get me! Martyn confidently predicts much lower prices and I am ready to be pleasantly surprised! Or maybe not surprised at all by the lower prices, more to the point.

Clutch will be changed at the same time as everything else, but I've already got all of the bits including release bearing so no worries there.

Martyn, if you're reading this, I hope you got my email? Give me a shout when you get the chance and I'll be ready to order - I don't want to drive Polo for any longer than necessary!!!

__MDC__
        Martyn
        -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

Glad you read this Martyn! I def sent to the email addy you gave me, which you said was your home addy, so I'll send it again in case it didn't work first time. Garage are happy to give me a courtesy car once I've got some bits for them to play with!!!

__MDC__
          Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Working...
          X