Rear diff mount bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

Ah right ok, any pics of how many welds were needed, i'm guessing not since this is an old thread?

How is the mount working out after the last few years, i'm keen to try one.

Cheers

Comment

Funnily enough gmac, I had wondered about drilling more holes in my powerflex mount, another three or so, maybe more because they’re pretty solid,
      Would be nice to somehow elongate the existing holes a bit,

Comment

Go poly. Easy to fit and they last forever. Superflex bushes seem to have a lower shore value poly, so perhaps that's an option if you don't like the Powerflex option. I have a spare delrin bush if anyone wants to go hard as possible.
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

SteveH- How do you find the poly for vibration through the car, the powerflex one for me is just too harsh, it's not even been in that long but i need to do something about it. I reckon drilling the out the powerflex one is the first port of call, even if it's a fail i'm interested to see how the additional holes will affect vibration. Just not getting near the S2 these days so progress is real slow! I'm reluctant to remove it from the garage as my rotten glass sunroof has been taken out, and with 4 seasons in on day where i live i'd no doubt be caught short if i went for a spin!!!

Ah the joys!

Comment

Working...
          X