No announcement yet.

Clutchnet clutch fitted :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still; what P/N from clutchnet,WHAT cost for the kit??

Comment

Ok, so the 2 long pins on the clutch side of the flywheel are not needed for the ecu? Its just the 1 short pin on the crank side of the flywheel? And the dowles on the ABY need shortened to fit the box, as the spacer plate is removed. Anything else?Thanks,des.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel des
        Ok, so the 2 long pins on the clutch side of the flywheel are not needed for the ecu? Its just the 1 short pin on the crank side of the flywheel? And the dowles on the ABY need shortened to fit the box, as the spacer plate is removed. Anything else?Thanks,des.
        Des, The two long pins are definately not required by the ECU. Mine went last year when the flywheel was skimmed. The short pin on the crank side of the flywheel is the trigger for the ECU. Apart from the dowels for ABY owners, that's it. I really want to fit mine now that Tom has tested them. If I had some spare time this week, I'd throw mine in...can't wait to be able to launch the car with high revs
        Last edited by SteveH; 18 April 2005, 22:48.
        91 Modded 3B
        14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I cant wait to drive the car! It still need the ABY put in and a hole hell of a lot more £££ spent to get it finished. Maybe this time next year.

Comment

Working...
          X