someone explain!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S2central.net
    My 18x8 RS6 reps are actually ET33 and sit just about perfect.
    Lucky man! perfect ET for a 18"

Very rare to get Et33 as the alloy companys play it safe and just go for the common ET values.

Comment

Must admit - it confused me. I ordered them as 35 but when they arrived were all stamped 33. Can't say I measured them...
      Paul Nugent
      Webmaster http://S2central.net
      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

ok i have found some wheels on the bay 19"rims with conti tyres but they are et35 and to fit they should be et30??Is this correct.So i would need to get spacers and longer studs,but how much would a need to space them out by?
        dean

nothelle n300,alcon brakes,sachs suspension kit,lots still to be done!

Comment

ok i have found some wheels on the bay 19"rims with conti tyres but they are et35 and to fit they should be et30??Is this correct.So i would need to get spacers and longer studs,but how much would a need to space them out by?
          dean

Comment

What width are they?
            Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
            England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

Originally posted by nothelle300
              Test fit them and use 5mm spacers if required. The thing with ET it's not an exact science as the style of the alloy affects the fitment.

Comment

their 8" wide,their the matrix wheels on the bay at the moment,not sure what they will look like though but if they dont sell and i can get him down of the price!
                dean

Comment

Working...
                X