Larger S2 wheel replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larger S2 wheel replacements

Hi all, I'm on the lookout for a set of larger wheels identical to the original S2 17 inch if possible? Has anybody got any ideas?

Help appreciated

The closest in 17's would be B5 S4 or S6 wheels. With S6 wheels you dont need spacers to fit them either
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Otherwise i would go for S8 18" Avus. Afaik they are identical to the S2/4/6 Avus designwise ... But you will need spacers.
      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S View Post
        The closest in 17's would be B5 S4 or S6 wheels. With S6 wheels you dont need spacers to fit them either
        Greg thanks for the info, If they slot straight on it might be the easiest solution given my situation, What's the average price?

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
          Otherwise i would go for S8 18" Avus. Afaik they are identical to the S2/4/6 Avus designwise ... But you will need spacers.
          Cheers for the reply Fish, So 18's will fit snug just with wheel spacers? Are there any members with these on for a good example before jumping in head first?

Comment

Piotr had some Audi mk1 S8 18s for sale. maybe pm him see if he still has them. Good luck and happy hunting.

Comment

I did have a set advertised here but they are long gone. I do know someone who has a set of the facelift version (very similar but slightly less rounded spokes and different centre caps) that may be for sale.

Comment

I have 5 17" S6 Avus alloys for sale . I did advertise them here so should be some photos if you look

Comment

I have on my S2 18s with if I remember correctly 15mm spacers and they fit and look really good I will post a pic when I find it so you can see and if someone on here has 17s might be worth them posting a pic so least you can compare.

Comment

Here's my S2 on 17" B5 S4 alloys with 15mm spacers. S6 alloys look the same but don't require spacers, they are quite a bit rarer though.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

S2coupe.jpg

There you go!

Comment

Originally posted by LSG View Post
                        Piotr had some Audi mk1 S8 18s for sale. maybe pm him see if he still has them. Good luck and happy hunting.
                        Will do LSG cheers fella

Comment

hi, i have a set of avus audi s8 mk 1 18" alloys for sale. complete with goodyear eagle f1 tyres. wheels are in as new cundition all tyres have aprox 6mm tread ,complete with centre caps.
                          This gallery has 7 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Roach View Post
                            I have 5 17" S6 Avus alloys for sale . I did advertise them here so should be some photos if you look
                            Roach I spotted some S4 genuine 18” Avus Ronal Alloy on Ebay they look like they had a really bad sprayed job or powder coated & need a refurb £250 worth it or not?
                            This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Colesy View Post
                              Here's my S2 on 17" B5 S4 alloys with 15mm spacers. S6 alloys look the same but don't require spacers, they are quite a bit rarer though.
                              They look nice mate, The Quattro is sweet always wanted one!

Comment

Working...
                              X